Author Topic: Another cardiologist calls for halt to COVID shots  (Read 673 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Another cardiologist calls for halt to COVID shots
« on: November 27, 2022, 12:01:32 pm »
WND 11/26/2022

Counts as many as 70 patients with heart conditions tied to vaccine

An Australian cardiologist has called for halting the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines after seeing a rise in heart conditions he believes are caused by the shots.

The conclusion by Dr. Ross Walker of Sydney came after
two prominent cardiologists – Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Aseem Malhotra – publicly stated the best explanation for the "sudden and unexpected" deaths and cardiac events in otherwise healthy people is the COVID-19 vaccines.

Daily Mail Australia, which reported Walker's concern about the vaccine, reported the case of 18-year-old Monica Eskandar, who was rushed to a hospital with "terrifying chest pains" just hours after her first COVID vaccination. Diagnosed with pericarditis, she was forced to miss the exams Australia requires to pass secondary school.

"I’ve seen 60-70 patients in my own practice over the past 12 months who have had similar reactions," Walker told the paper.

"I've seen other people with chest pain, shortness of breath, heart palpitations."

He said he's seen many people develop symptoms about three to six months after vaccination.

In a recent lecture, he argued that vaccines in the past have been removed from the market "for much less" evidence. In the case of the COVID vaccines, he said, "we have got the highest level quality data," indicating the adverse events occur in at least 1 in 800 cases.

"This vaccine needs to be suspended completely," he said.

See excerpts of Malhotra's speech:

Janey
@_Janey_J
“We have pulled vaccines in the past for much less, we have got the highest level quality of data, saying this is 1 in 800 at least ~ this vaccine needs to be suspended completely” ~ @DrAseemMalhotra

Beautifully delivered

https://twitter.com/i/status/1595536188806500353

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/11/another-cardiologist-calls-halt-covid-shots/

Offline MajorClay

Re: Another cardiologist calls for halt to COVID shots
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 09:59:49 pm »
Bump

Watching "Died Suddenly" right now

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 01:35:26 pm »
Bill Clinton had major heart surgery a few years ago. He says he has Covid now, adding the major words about being grateful for having been vaxed. Seems to me the vaccine might be risky for a guy like ol' Bubba.
Defiant Baptist
@DefiantBaptist
I’m so grateful to @BillClinton for bringing back my old friend *the line*! I hope he’s following CDC guidelines while keeping himself busy at home!

8:01 PM · Nov 30, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 06:22:48 pm »
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7

THIS IS HORRIBLE

A 6 year old Canadian girl has died suddenly after a massive stroke. They claim that she got myocarditis from the flu.

So the flu causes myocarditis and strokes now.

8:48 AM · Dec 9, 2022

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2022, 11:49:37 am »
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7

THIS IS HORRIBLE

A 6 year old Canadian girl has died suddenly after a massive stroke. They claim that she got myocarditis from the flu.

So the flu causes myocarditis and strokes now.

8:48 AM · Dec 9, 2022
Anything to muddle the database.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2022, 12:20:24 am »
From the land down undah: Melbourne has started installing defibrillators outside homes, making sure every resident has easy access.. to help with the increase in sudden cardiac arrests.

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1602633064773042177

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2022, 02:59:57 pm »
Alex Berenson:
The dumbest, most dishonest argument for Covid jabs yet
A computer model claims they prevented 3 million American deaths and almost 19 million hospitalizations. Imagine what they would have done if they actually WORKED against Omicron.
Nov. 14, 2022

Yesterday, the Commonwealth Fund released a paper purporting to prove Covid jabs had saved almost 3.3 million lives and prevented 18.6 million hospitalizations - in the United States alone.

I didn’t plan to write about it. The figures are absurd on their face. The hospitalization number is particularly stupid, implying that almost 6 percent of Americans would have been hospitalized for Covid without the vaccines. ...

Thus the updated paper is claiming that the mRNA jabs prevented an additional 1 million Covid deaths and 54 million infections in the last eight months.

THIS IS A JOKE.

First, no one even bothers to argue anymore that the vaccines stop infection with the Omicron variant. At best, they are marginally effective for a few weeks or months, and their effectiveness goes to zero - if not below - afterwards. Don’t take it from me, take it from The New England Journal of Medicine:

The effectiveness of vaccination [against Omicron] with two doses of BNT162b2 and no previous infection was negligible

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the-dumbest-most-dishonest-argument