Author Topic: Alyssa Milano blasted by conservatives, Elon Musk after trading in Tesla for Volkswagen: 'Founded by  (Read 512 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 November 26, 2022 6:59pm EST
Alyssa Milano blasted by conservatives, Elon Musk after trading in Tesla for Volkswagen: 'Founded by Nazis'
Volkswagen was founded in Germany under Nazi rule in the 1930s
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

Actress Alyssa Milano was blasted on Twitter, including by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, after saying that she "gave back" her Tesla and replaced it with a Volkswagen. 

"I gave back my Tesla," Milano, a prominent supporter of Democrats on Twitter, posted Saturday. "I bought the VW ev. I love it. I’m not sure how advertisers can buy space on Twitter. Publicly traded company’s products being pushed in alignment with hate and white supremacy doesn’t seem to be a winning business model."

Twitter users, many of them conservative, criticized Milano over the tweet with many pointing out Volkswagen’s ties to the Nazi Party during the early days of its inception.

"Volkswagen was literally founded by the Nazi’s and Hitler," conservative political commentators The Hodge Twins posted which earned a crying laughing emoji and a "100" emoji from Tesla CEO Elon Musk who recently purchased Twitter.

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1596576365201227777

"Wait till you learn who founded Volkswagen!" Political strategist Pete D’Abrosca posted.

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1596502100066045952

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-blasted-conservatives-elon-musk-trading-tesla-volkswagen-founded-nazis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Classic case of when virtue signaling goes bad
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Alyssa Milano Trades in Her Tesla for a Volkswagen EV - Elon Musk Shows Up When She's Told the Bad News

By Richard Moorhead
  November 27, 2022 at 5:32am
Wokeness and hypocrisy go hand-in-hand.

Hollywood actress Alyssa Milano received a history lesson on Saturday after the left-wing activist bragged about dumping her Tesla electric vehicle as a protest against new Twitter owner and Tesla founder Elon Musk.

Milano claimed that Twitter, under Musk’s ownership, was engaged in an “alignment with hate and white supremacy” in an over-the-top attack on the company’s reforms of its previous censorship policies.

In a twist, the virtue-signaling Milano explained that she had traded in her Tesla for a Volkswagen electric vehicle.

https://www.westernjournal.com/alyssa-milano-trades-tesla-volkswagen-ev-elon-musk-shows-told-bad-news/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji