Author Topic: Early Voting Has Already Begun In Georgia’s Senate Runoff. Here’s How Dems Pulled It Off  (Read 654 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JASON SNEAD: Early Voting Has Already Begun In Georgia’s Senate Runoff. Here’s How Dems Pulled It Off

Jason Snead
Executive Director, Honest Elections Project Action
November 26, 2022 9:59 AM ET
Font Size:

Georgians have many reasons to be grateful this Thanksgiving, but a runoff election free from partisan lawsuits is not one of them. Amid its contentious campaign between Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock and GOP challenger Herschel Walker, Georgia Democrats called in Marc Elias — the lawyer behind the 2016 Russia collusion hoax — to force Georgia to allow an extra day of early voting on the Saturday following Thanksgiving.

Elias shopped around for an activist judge likely to grant him an easy win, and he found one. The GOP eventually appealed, but the day before Thanksgiving the Georgia Supreme Court refused to block the lower court’s opinion.

That’s a disappointing outcome that sets aside the black-and-white text of the law. As the Honest Elections Project pointed out in our brief, Georgia’s election code clearly states that if the second Saturday before the runoff election follows a Thursday or Friday public holiday, early voting should not take place on that Saturday.

The provision is meant to give election workers an extra day off over Thanksgiving weekend. After working long hours for weeks during the midterms, Georgia’s election workers have surely earned it.

The impact on Georgia voters, meanwhile, was minimal. Voting in Georgia is easy, as the midterm election proved. For the runoffs, the law guarantees Georgians a minimum of five days to vote, and everyone can vote by mail or on Election Day.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/26/opinion-early-voting-georgia-marc-elias-democrats-jason-snead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Yep, surprise surprise.

Offline libertybele

Early voting in GA.  What could possibly happen??  Fraud?  Cheating?  Nah .... YES!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

That is, early cheating has begun in Georgia. 

Offline LMAO

That is, early cheating has begun in Georgia.

I've already written off that seat. That, unfortunately is going to stay in Democrat hands
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I've already written off that seat. That, unfortunately is going to stay in Democrat hands

Same. It’s as good as gone.