Author Topic: Elon Musk Backs Ron DeSantis in 2024  (Read 1508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elon Musk Backs Ron DeSantis in 2024
« on: November 26, 2022, 09:13:15 pm »

Allum Bokhari 26 Nov 2022

Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and now Twitter, has said he would support Ron DeSantis in a 2024 presidential primary, although it is still unclear if the Florida governor intends to run.

Asked on Twitter, the platform he now owns, if he would support DeSantis in 2024, Musk responded in the affirmative, while stressing that platform should be “fair to all.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/11/26/elon-musk-backs-ron-desantis-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Elon Musk Backs Ron DeSantis in 2024
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 09:21:24 pm »
Let's start a pool in betting how long it will be before Trump goes on a rant against Musk

I'll start....within the 3 days
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 09:24:12 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 09:37:17 pm »
Let's start a pool in betting how long it will be before Trump goes on a rant against Musk

.  Tonight sometime.  No slight can go uninsulated by the orange child.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 10:57:08 pm »
Musk also said he prefers a centrist but the Biden administration has disapponted him.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 11:34:02 pm »

I’ll go with a week. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 11:37:28 pm »
I think the important message is that Musk stated that the platform should be "fair to all".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 11:41:24 pm »
Musk also said he prefers a centrist but the Biden administration has disapponted him.

Yes and DeSantis is hardly a centrist, yet he'd back him in a primary.

Only people who have blinders on have not been disappointed in the Joe administration.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 11:45:01 pm »
Yes and DeSantis is hardly a centrist

Not according to Musk.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2022, 11:46:59 pm »
Not according to Musk.

Then Musk needs to do a little further research on DeSantis.  But hey, if DeSantis runs and is backed my Musk it could bring on a whole other group of voters which is fine by me.

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2022, 12:13:51 am »
Then Musk needs to do a little further research on DeSantis.  But hey, if DeSantis runs and is backed my Musk it could bring on a whole other group of voters which is fine by me.

Actually he's probably right.. The center politically would be Conservatism vs Classic Liberalism. Everything else desires to move the center further left.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2022, 12:16:59 am »

Allum Bokhari 26 Nov 2022

Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and now Twitter, has said he would support Ron DeSantis in a 2024 presidential primary, although it is still unclear if the Florida governor intends to run.

Asked on Twitter, the platform he now owns, if he would support DeSantis in 2024, Musk responded in the affirmative, while stressing that platform should be “fair to all.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/11/26/elon-musk-backs-ron-desantis-in-2024/
:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Online LMAO

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2022, 12:17:34 am »
It seems DeSantis is the new shiny object to chase. He's been successful in Fla but he also has a GOP  legislative body that has his back. He won't have that in DC.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 12:22:06 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2022, 12:20:21 am »
.  Tonight sometime.  No slight can go uninsulated by the orange child.
DING...DING...DING....  We have a winner!

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2022, 12:22:26 am »
It seems DeSantis is the new shiny object to chase. He's been successful in Fla but he also has a GOP  legislative body that has his back. He wouldn't have that in DC.

The voters voted in that GOP legislative body and under DeSantis' watch, that GOP body expanded.  Keep in mind the 1,000 people per day that moved into this state.  That wasn't all because of our beautiful weather it was because of what FL now represents under DeSantis' leadership = FREEDOM!! 

So, with that being said, I think 'We the People' would continue to demand the same and Ron would win by an overwhelming victory.

Online LMAO

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2022, 12:28:10 am »
The voters voted in that GOP legislative body and under DeSantis' watch, that GOP body expanded.  Keep in mind the 1,000 people per day that moved into this state.  That wasn't all because of our beautiful weather it was because of what FL now represents under DeSantis' leadership = FREEDOM!! 

So, with that being said, I think 'We the People' would continue to demand the same and Ron would win by an overwhelming victory.

I don't disagree that Desantis has made Fla what it is today. God knows, we are going to need some serious policy changes after the Biden/Harris disaster

But he wouldn't carry the East or West Coast in an election. In fact, should he run, I would bet it would be the Bush 2004 states that wins it for him

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2022, 01:39:05 am »
DING...DING...DING....  We have a winner!

Did the Orange Douche bag say something?   

Online Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2022, 01:41:39 am »
I don't disagree that Desantis has made Fla what it is today. God knows, we are going to need some serious policy changes after the Biden/Harris disaster

But he wouldn't carry the East or West Coast in an election. In fact, should he run, I would bet it would be the Bush 2004 states that wins it for him

Well if you don't try you never know.  It is either Ron or Gov good hair.  as it stands. Trump and Biden are also rans,

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2022, 01:53:14 am »

Where exactly do you think those 1,000 residents per day are coming from??  Mostly New York, New Jersey and California. 

1,000 residents a day is nothing to scoff at.  If it were 1,000 residents per year, I'd say, you may be correct.  These people came from places that saw heavy lockdowns and restrictions.  It could also easily be due to the high taxes in the area, but IMHO it was due to mostly the restrictions.

DeSantis is far from perfect but he stuck his neck out, bucked the system, disregarded all the criticism and succeeded.

Online LMAO

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2022, 01:56:18 am »
Where exactly do you think those 1,000 residents per day are coming from??  Mostly New York, New Jersey and California. 

And what kind of voters are staying those states you mentioned? It's the middle class and businesses that are leaving those states and leaving behind true Blue voters

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2022, 01:56:25 am »
Well if you don't try you never know.  It is either Ron or Gov good hair.  as it stands. Trump and Biden are also rans,

I don't think DeSantis is going to run and I think Trump is going to eventually be indicted.  So, unfortunately that leaves us with Pence, Rubio, Christie and all the other GOPe azzhats to chose from. I also don't think Joe is going to run again and by that time Kamel will have been told who her VP is going to be and that ticket will hand the DEMS the WH once again.

Just my opinion.

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2022, 02:00:06 am »
And what kind of voters are staying those states you mentioned? It's the middle class and businesses that are leaving those states and leaving behind true Blue voters

You have a point, but I think if DeSantis runs you're going to be surprised at how well he is received.  Whether or not that equals enough votes to capture the WH remains to be seen of course, and then we also need to factor in amnesty and the electoral process itself which the DEMS will use to their full corrupt advantage.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2022, 02:00:36 am »
DeSantis is far from perfect but he stuck his neck out, bucked the system, disregarded all the criticism and succeeded.

And that took a big honkin pair of clanking cajones... For real. Serious credit is due. :beer:

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2022, 02:13:03 am »
And that took a big honkin pair of clanking cajones... For real. Serious credit is due. :beer:

:beer:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2022, 02:14:48 am »
I don't think DeSantis is going to run and I think Trump is going to eventually be indicted.  So, unfortunately that leaves us with Pence, Rubio, Christie and all the other GOPe azzhats to chose from. I also don't think Joe is going to run again and by that time Kamel will have been told who her VP is going to be and that ticket will hand the DEMS the WH once again.

Just my opinion.

:thumbsup: