Author Topic: Kanye West Announces 2024 Presidential Run, Made 1 Laughable Request of Trump That 'Perturbed' Him  (Read 314 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Kanye West Announces 2024 Presidential Run, Made 1 Laughable Request of Trump That 'Perturbed' Him
Abby Liebing, The Western Journal   By Abby Liebing, The Western Journal
Published November 25, 2022 at 1:35pm

With the 2022 midterm elections over, the U.S. is already gearing up for the 2024 presidential election. Rapper Kanye West has indicated that he plans to run in 2024 and said he even asked former President Donald Trump to be his running mate.

On Thursday night and Friday morning, West, who now goes by “Ye,” tweeted images that included the words “Ye 24” along with the caption “#YE24.”

Back in October, West shared a photo of a black hat with “2024” on the brim.

Stop the censors, sign up to get today's top stories delivered right to your inbox

On Thursday evening, West also tweeted a video of himself talking about a discussion he had with Trump at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

“I think the thing that Trump was most perturbed about [was] me asking him to be my vice president,” West said.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/kanye-west-announces-2024-presidential-run-made-1-laughable-request-trump-perturbed
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 06:40:50 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
As f*cked up as this country has become, he could possibly be elected.  If Biden could become POTUS, Kanye could become POTUS. 8888crybaby
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
GREAT news!

Will probably take hundreds,maybe even thousandS of black votes away from the DNC.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

As f*cked up as this country has become, he could possibly be elected.  If Biden could become POTUS, Kanye could become POTUS. 8888crybaby

Definitely not out of the realm of possibilities.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.