Author Topic: INSIDERS: Kevin McCarthy Does Not Have the Votes for House Speaker  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
INSIDERS: Kevin McCarthy Does Not Have the Votes for House Speaker
By Joe Hoft
Published November 26, 2022 at 11:00am

Kevin McCarthy currently does not have enough votes for Speaker.  

This is a very good thing. 

While Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are destroying the country like never before Kevin McCarthy is way too weak to stand up against this destruction of the USA.  This is because McCarthy has never shown strength.  He’s Paul Ryan’s puppet in the House.

Yesterday Congressman Bob Good from Virginia reported that after two years Kevin McCarthy there is no indication that McCarthy will suddenly stand up against the Biden regime.

Good shared:

Tell me on what basis Steve, if you were looking at the 220 members of Congress based on their merits, their skills, their qualities, their leadership demonstration that you would settle on Kevin McCarthy at the expense of the other 219 or so Republicans.

We need someone who represents the conservative center of the conference.  We need someone who will truly stand up and fight with nerves of steel.  We need someone who will hold every Republican accountable to fight againts the Schumer – Biden agenda.

We didn’t have that in the minority.  There’s no way we’re going to have that in the majority [if it’s McCarthy].  And there are more than enough of us who are resolved not to vote for him that we need to get past a denial of the reality that he’s going to be Speaker.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/insiders-kevin-mccarthy-not-votes-house-speaker/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: INSIDERS: Kevin McCarthy Does Not Have the Votes for House Speaker
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 06:38:43 pm »
there are more than enough of us who are resolved not to vote for him that we need to get past a denial of the reality that he’s going to be Speaker.

We will see.

I've heard so much talk and seen so little done over the years that I hesitate to get hopeful.

What is the worse that happens if the Pubs can't get behind one person. I suspect it would be the Rino's joining the Rats in voting for a Speaker. If this happens and the Rino's remain in the Pub party it will be time for a new national MAGA party. Lets have it out! Why should the majority of the Pub party be dictated to by the minority who really don't want to have anything to do with us, except at election time.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 06:39:32 pm by bilo »
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 07:20:59 pm »
there are more than enough of us who are resolved not to vote for him that we need to get past a denial of the reality that he’s going to be Speaker.

We will see.

I've heard so much talk and seen so little done over the years that I hesitate to get hopeful.

What is the worse that happens if the Pubs can't get behind one person. I suspect it would be the Rino's joining the Rats in voting for a Speaker. If this happens and the Rino's remain in the Pub party it will be time for a new national MAGA party. Lets have it out! Why should the majority of the Pub party be dictated to by the minority who really don't want to have anything to do with us, except at election time.

A new national MAGA party?  Led by whom?  Are you talking about a 3rd party aiming for a presidential run??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 07:22:37 pm »
He's not worried.  Some Democrats will vote for him to get him to 218.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: