Author Topic: Death to humans!  (Read 740 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Death to humans!
« on: November 26, 2022, 04:50:41 pm »
Death to humans!
DAVID STROM 6:31 PM on November 23, 2022

Lots of people want to save the Earth, but most of them are concerned about a deteriorating environment leading to human misery and extinction.

Les Knight, the founder of the Voluntary Human Extinction movement, wants human beings to go extinct in order to save the planet from us.

It is an unusual point of view, if not exactly unique these days. In his decades of arguing for the death of the human species he has picked up quite a few followers and garnered more than his share of attention. And with the world crossing the 8 billion population record for the first time, The New York Times decided to do a profile. I have to admit it was interesting on a number of levels and worth a read.

It’s not often one reads a profile of an actually happy person who wishes the human race would die off, and Les is apparently a happy-go-lucky guy with a bizarre preference for Gaia to people.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/11/23/death-to-humans-n513197
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 04:51:37 pm by rangerrebew »
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Death to humans!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 04:52:29 pm »
SHOW US THE WAY!!
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 04:53:15 pm »
You first Les...lead by example.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 05:02:21 pm »
 ////00000////

Kneel before your new master, servile humans.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 10:45:05 pm »
Kneel before your new master, servile humans.

I for one welcome our new squirrel overlords.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 10:53:15 pm »
"Les Knight, the founder of the Voluntary Human Extinction movement, wants human beings to go extinct in order to save the planet from us."

Extinction for thee, but NOT "for me"...!

Full disclosure: I, too, believe there are billions too many people in the world and that the USA is overpopulated by at least 3x. But it is, what it is.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 11:35:16 pm »

Exactly. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 03:36:25 am »
Why is it that those who want humans to die for the good of Gaia and the Earth always want it to be other humans to die and not them...because they are too important to make such a sacrifice. They are the Hitler's of Gaia worship and the rest of us dying is their final solution.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2022, 09:29:26 am »
Here’s my favorite who also said “kill all humans”- Bender!

Because Bender is great,
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2022, 09:17:08 pm »
Here’s my favorite who also said “kill all humans”- Bender!

Because Bender is great,
Was that before or after he said Bender's the best, a Bot for all seasons

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2022, 02:52:13 am »
Unfortunately, this sort of madness, if embraced by someone with the right skill-set (say in creating chimeric viruses) and some means (or backing by other true believers with means) could be very dangerous.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 12:56:40 pm »
He already is!!  The fact he isn't locked in an insane asylum makes him dangerous. :MiniGun:

J.B. Shurk