Author Topic: Scare Fest: Over 70 Percent Of Children Aged 7-12 Afraid Of Climate Change  (Read 411 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PETER CADDLE ON NOV 25, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Scare Fest: Over 70 Percent Of Children Aged 7-12 Afraid Of Climate Change

scared childMore than 70 percent of children aged 7-12 are now afraid of climate change, according to the results of a survey.

More than seven in ten children aged 7-12 are now worried about climate change, research conducted by a UK-based start-up has reportedly found.

It comes amid reports from various experts that children and teenagers of various demographics are experiencing high rates of mental health difficulties, with one school counselor earlier this year saying that anxiety rates have hit an all-time high post-lockdown. [emphasis, links added

https://climatechangedispatch.com/scare-fest-over-70-percent-of-children-aged-7-12-afraid-of-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: Scare Fest: Over 70 Percent Of Children Aged 7-12 Afraid Of Climate Change
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 04:43:22 pm »
Over 70% of children aged 7-12 have parents who are not properly teaching them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 05:25:24 pm »
I guess climate change is gonna be a thing for generations to come. Sigh.  Historically, episodes of mass hysteria usually self extinguished over a short time span.  This latest and perhaps most resistant form of mass hysteria is like a societal virus—propagated in government schools, aided by the internet and reinforced in popular culture.

This level of ignorance is a humiliation and affront to human advancement.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 05:43:03 pm »
We were afraid of the impending Ice Age back in the 1970s
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 05:44:35 pm »
 ////00000////

Those poor tykes.  Growing up, the only things I had to fear were Nuclear Winter and popcorn balls with razorblades.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 06:00:48 pm »
////00000////

Those poor tykes.  Growing up, the only things I had to fear were Nuclear Winter and popcorn balls with razorblades.

Ahhhh. The good old days.  happy77
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 07:16:20 pm »
Ahhhh. The good old days.  happy77
. I know I miss the daily threat of nuclear winter.  But I knew if I just hid under my desk I would be safe from the blast.  So we had that going for us.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.