Author Topic: Newsom won't challenge Biden in 2024, says he is 'all in' on president's re-election  (Read 676 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 November 26, 2022 10:29am EST
Newsom won't challenge Biden in 2024, says he is 'all in' on president's re-election
Newsom had been eyed by some Democrats as a potential replacement for Biden on 2024 ticket

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

California Gov. Gavin Newsom is dismissing speculation that he may challenge President Biden for the Democratic nomination in 2024 – reportedly telling POTUS himself that he is "all in" on Biden’s re-election.

In an interview with Politico, Newsom sought to tamp down speculation that he may run for the Democratic nomination after what the outlet said was "considerable" irritation from the White House at rumors he was plotting a run to oust Biden.

"I’ve told everyone in the White House, from the chief of staff to the first lady," he said, saying his message is "I’m all in, count me in" on Biden's re-election bid.

Talk of a potential Newsom 2024 bid had fired up in recent months amid growing concern from Democrats about Biden’s health, age and low approval ratings. Fears about how Biden would fare in a 2024 fight against former President Donald Trump, or Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, had led some Democrats to begin looking for a potential replacement, and Newsom's name had been floated as a possible option.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/newsom-wont-challenge-biden-2024-says-he-all-in-president-re-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Why would the Democratic governor of the state with the largest Democratic delegation to the Democratic National Convention, and a deep bench of large donors, want to leverage that advantage to run to be the Democratic nominee in 2024?

Plus, how can we not trust the word of someone who uses 10W-30 motor oil for styling gel?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 05:56:06 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
He hasn't finished turning California into a mountain of raw sewage?

Offline LMAO

He hasn't finished turning California into a mountain of raw sewage?

In a sane country, someone with his record as mayor and governor would disqualify him from running a roadside lemonade stand without an instruction manual

But in a country were someone like Fetterman can become Senator…..
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Gov. Loathsome would never lie to us, would he?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gov. Loathsome would never lie to us, would he?

I figure lying or blackmailed, or conspiring to get him removed via the 25th Amendment.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Saying that he won't "challenge" ol' white joe for the presidential nomination in 2024 presupposes that ol' joe will be running. That is unknown at this time.

If not, Newsom hasn't said he isn't interested if ol' joe ISN'T the candidate in '24.

Also, Newson said nothing about not challenging kamala sutra if she becomes the nominee (or is actually president by then).

Offline Kamaji

Saying that he won't "challenge" ol' white joe for the presidential nomination in 2024 presupposes that ol' joe will be running. That is unknown at this time.

If not, Newsom hasn't said he isn't interested if ol' joe ISN'T the candidate in '24.

Also, Newson said nothing about not challenging kamala sutra if she becomes the nominee (or is actually president by then).

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

Wasn't it not that long ago this idiot was bragging about a budget surplus???

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/16/california-25b-deficit-00068081

If elected, he will do to America what he's done to CA. When your own relatives leave the state you're
governing, that speaks volumes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Check out this video of Oakland ca, indistinguishable from a rio de janiero favela:

https://youtu.be/qHixc-QAhZQ

It actually looks more along the lines of like maybe Indian or African slums.

Offline mountaineer

John Cardillo
@johncardillo

Kamala exits. Gavin gets tapped for VP. Joe resigns for "health reasons" or because Hunter gets indicted and Joe is implicated. Gavin ascends to POTUS.
Or he just hangs out as VP till 2024 and Joe decides not to run again.
Hello President Newsom/your 2024 Dem nominee.
9:16 AM · Nov 27, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
John Cardillo
@johncardillo

Kamala exits. Gavin gets tapped for VP. Joe resigns for "health reasons" or because Hunter gets indicted and Joe is implicated. Gavin ascends to POTUS.
Or he just hangs out as VP till 2024 and Joe decides not to run again.
Hello President Newsom/your 2024 Dem nominee.
9:16 AM · Nov 27, 2022

My gut says Sniffy isn't going quietly. This is why I want the Reps to ramp up the investigations into the Biden family business dealings. Expose expose expose, send Joe off the rails, and force the Dems to make a decision.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

My gut says Sniffy isn't going quietly. This is why I want the Reps to ramp up the investigations into the Biden family business dealings. Expose expose expose, send Joe off the rails, and force the Dems to make a decision.

Fair enough; however, the Reps shouldn't be pushing impeachment or other removal - other than demanding that the DNC police itself - so that the DNC has to take ownership of either (a) a fatally flawed incumbent, or (b) removal of their own sitting president.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Fair enough; however, the Reps shouldn't be pushing impeachment or other removal - other than demanding that the DNC police itself - so that the DNC has to take ownership of either (a) a fatally flawed incumbent, or (b) removal of their own sitting president.

Yep. This should strictly be a 25th Amendment thing. 100% completely in their lap. Let that Rat civil war erupt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Yep. This should strictly be a 25th Amendment thing. 100% completely in their lap. Let that Rat civil war erupt.

:thumbsup:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wasn't it not that long ago this idiot was bragging about a budget surplus???

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/16/california-25b-deficit-00068081

If elected, he will do to America what he's done to CA. When your own relatives leave the state you're
governing, that speaks volumes
yes, but if I recall that was right after Auntie Pelosi shoveled a huge amount of cash from that obscene pork laden bill into California to cover her and Noisome's asses. But being incompetent morons he has burned through all of it buying illegals, so if he and democrats stay true to form instead of actually cutting back they will just raid the gas tax money to cover the shortage.