Author Topic: JACKSON: President Newsom? God Help The United States Of America  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JACKSON: President Newsom? God Help The United States Of America
« on: November 26, 2022, 02:36:08 pm »
JACKSON: President Newsom? God Help The United States Of America

Kerry Jackson
Contributor
November 25, 2022 8:53 AM ET

Not a week had gone by after the midterm elections before California governor Gavin Newsom’s presidential possibilities were being talked up. A Republican consultant even suggested Joe Biden ask for Kamala Harris’ resignation and appoint Newsom as his vice-president. Biden could then either resign himself, leaving Newsom president, or position him to run as semi-incumbent in 2024.

No matter what turns the journey takes, there will be a train wreck at the station.

Don’t be fooled by the governor’s margin of victory this year (59-41) and in 2018 (62-38). He has done nothing in his public life that recommends him for the presidency. Popular, yes, competent, no.

Before he was elected governor, Newsom was San Francisco’s mayor. In 2004, his first year in office, he said he would end homelessness there within a decade. Either the promise was broken, or it was empty. Homelessness grew worse during Newsom’s tenure, rising from 5,404 in 2005 to 5,669 in 2011.

His failure to eliminate homelessness wasn’t due to bad luck. It was a case of poor judgment. Newsom leaned heavily on the government responses of the past that have never been successful. As evidenced by the state homeless crisis that has grown exponentially worse under his governorship, heaping more money into failed programs doesn’t make them work better.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/25/jackson-president-newsom-god-help-the-united-states-of-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: JACKSON: President Newsom? God Help The United States Of America
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 02:43:34 pm »
Newsome could do it IMO. Be wary of the dude. From the state of California he's beyond a total incompetent, he couldn't run a McDonalds and he actually believes in the insane Democrat agenda. But he does look Presidential.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 04:18:41 pm »
Newsome could do it IMO. Be wary of the dude. From the state of California he's beyond a total incompetent, he couldn't run a McDonalds and he actually believes in the insane Democrat agenda. But he does look Presidential.
McDonald's? This fool couldn't run a Burger King! Though he would be right at home with the non English speakers, so long as he could leave them for his gated mansion with armed security.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 12:21:33 am »
God help us is right should he become president

There was a time were people fled TO California. Back in the 1970's, several of friends of my parents left MN for CA.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 01:10:13 pm »
I think it's pretty obvious that God hasn't been helping America as a whole for at least a decade. And given how depraved our society has become, can anyone blame Him?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024