Author Topic: Delusional Dems believe Biden is a ‘Trump slayer’ and can defeat him again in 2024  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Delusional Dems believe Biden is a ‘Trump slayer’ and can defeat him again in 2024
November 25, 2022 | Sierra Marlee

President Joe Biden may be the Democrats’ only hope to ‘slay’ Donald Trump if he were to receive the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Presidential historian Douglas Brinkley believes that, despite his age and questionable mental capacity, Biden is currently in the best position to take down the former president in a 2024 rematch. What this says about the Democrat Party aside, Biden had previously billed himself as a transitional president, signaling that he only planned to serve a single term.

“Why would he get out now?” presidential historian Douglas Brinkley asked Politico. “He has no clear successor and what matters here is Trump. Joe Biden is seen as the Donald Trump slayer and many Democrats think he can do it again.”

Representative Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., says that she didn’t like Biden at first and was not initially for a second term, but now describes herself as a “convert.”

“He was not my first or second choice for president, but I am a convert,” she said. “I never thought I would say this, but I believe he should run for another term and finish this agenda we laid out.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/25/delusional-dems-believe-biden-is-a-trump-slayer-and-can-defeat-him-again-in-2024-1312102/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
It's really a pathetic situation for the democrats.

If Biden is the best they have.........

Of course, you can look at who is in the wings......

Bernie.......

Dizzy Lizzy Warren........

Sherrod Brown.......

AOC.......

It truly is pathetic. 

Offline LMAO

It's really a pathetic situation for the democrats.

If Biden is the best they have.........

Of course, you can look at who is in the wings......

Bernie.......

Dizzy Lizzy Warren........

Sherrod Brown.......

AOC.......

It truly is pathetic.

You can also add failed governor Newsom to that list
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
The Dems strategy is going to look pretty stupid when Trump ends up not being the Republican nominee.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not if he's served with the 25th Amendment.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sierra Marlee:
"Delusional Dems believe biden is a ‘Trump slayer’ and can defeat him again in 2024"

Ms. Marlee, it wasn't ol' joe who was instrumental in Mr. Trump's defeat in 2020.
Rather, it was The Party's underground election apparatus that functioned well in the swing states where it was needed.

It will be up-and-running again in 2024, perhaps better than before.
With the exception of Georgia (governor), seems to me that the critical states (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona) all "went blue" this time around.

And the "blue rulers" are going to do nothing that would equalize chances for the Pubbies v. The Apparatus next time around.

Au contraire.
They're going to "build a blue wall" around The Apparatus and institutionalize it.
It will be "delusional" to NOT expect this to happen.