Author Topic: News Explodes That Donald Trump Ate Dinner With White Nationalist Nick Fuentes  (Read 3913 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Plus, unlike Biden or any Democrat, he has a hostile media waiting to pounce on every misstep he takes.

@LMAO

HAY!

Wade a  minit hear!

Are yew tryin ta claim that Slow Joe iz sumhow mentaily dafective,n dat the press,providid by nowon less than Gawd Hisself,iz cuverin for him?

Why ah neva!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nick Fuentes: “Don’t Think He (Trump) Knew That I Was Me At The Dinner”
Mike Jenkins November 27, 2022

Former President Donald Trump had dinner with rapper Kanye West and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago estate late last week.

But Fuentes says he doesn’t think Trump knew who he was, at least at dinner.

“We had a very interesting dinner, which I’m sure you’ve all read about,” Fuentes said Friday on his podcast about the get-together Tuesday with his friend Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and Trump.

“I have to say about the events of the last week, I’m a little bit embarrassed in a certain sense because, you know, this has become a little bit of a scandal for President Trump,” Fuentes said.

“I don’t think he knew that I was me at the dinner” — at least initially, Fuentes said with a laugh. “Let’s put it that way. I don’t know if I’m gonna say he didn’t know me. I’m not sure about that.”

more
https://www.tampafp.com/nick-fuentes-dont-think-he-trump-knew-that-i-was-me-at-the-dinner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Former President Donald Trump had dinner with rapper Kanye West and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago estate late last week.

But Fuentes says he doesn’t think Trump knew who he was, at least at dinner.

“We had a very interesting dinner, which I’m sure you’ve all read about,” Fuentes said Friday on his podcast about the get-together Tuesday with his friend Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and Trump.

“I have to say about the events of the last week, I’m a little bit embarrassed in a certain sense because, you know, this has become a little bit of a scandal for President Trump,” Fuentes said.

“I don’t think he knew that I was me at the dinner” — at least initially, Fuentes said with a laugh. “Let’s put it that way. I don’t know if I’m gonna say he didn’t know me. I’m not sure about that.”

more
https://www.tampafp.com/nick-fuentes-dont-think-he-trump-knew-that-i-was-me-at-the-dinner/

Which says absolutely nothing complementary for the people managing Trump's schedule.

Online LMAO

He'll get away with it.

There is nothing that he can do that will cause his base, which still, like it or not, makes up a huge chunk of the Republican Party (enough to have a lock on the primary process) and will utterly refuse to listen to anyone, anything, or any entity that speaks negatively of the man, to abandon him.

The Trump movement has never been about anything except a cult of personality, and anything to the contrary is nothing more than an excuse.

You don’t seem to understand that he’s playing(insert number here) dimensional chess
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These kind of bonehead errors just push more people into the camp of my Presidential choice, Gov. Ron DeSantis.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
These kind of bonehead errors just push more people into the camp of my Presidential choice, Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Trump was always a clown but in 2016 he did novel things like say he only made fun of Rosie O'Donnell (the one moment I can think of where I thought to myself I bet he wins the nomination), he won the people over. That was a novel approach then. Not so much anymore I don't think.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
So whoever said overnight wins the pot!

https://thehill.com/homenews/3751785-trump-blames-kanye-west-for-bringing-nick-fuentes-as-dinner-guest/

Former President Trump on Saturday said Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, is a “seriously troubled man” who he was trying to help, but also blamed the controversial musician for a dinner in which Trump says Ye brought along a known white supremacist.

Trump said on Truth Social that Ye brought far-right activist Nick Fuentes to the dinner on Tuesday night and that he did not know who Fuentes was.

“So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else,” Trump wrote, “and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed ‘advice.'”

“He shows up with 3 people, two of which I didn’t know, the other a political person who I haven’t seen in years,” the former president added. “I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win. Fake News went CRAZY!”
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ambassador David Friedman to Trump on Kanye West and Fuentes: ‘Throw Those Bums Out’

Former U.S. Ambassador to Israel David M. Friedman urged former President Donald Trump to disavow Kanye West and Nick Fuentes, two known antisemites who attended a private dinner at Mar-a-Lago earlier this week.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/27/ambassador-david-friedman-to-trump-on-kanye-west-and-fuentes-throw-those-bums-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You don’t seem to understand that he’s playing(insert number here) dimensional chess
It's the Never Trump media ginning all this up.  :whistle:

It'll be interesting to see if our resident shills show up for damage control —they're eerily silent right now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

He'll get away with it.

There is nothing that he can do that will cause his base, which still, like it or not, makes up a huge chunk of the Republican Party (enough to have a lock on the primary process) and will utterly refuse to listen to anyone, anything, or any entity that speaks negatively of the man, to abandon him.

The Trump movement has never been about anything except a cult of personality, and anything to the contrary is nothing more than an excuse.

Not too long ago I would disagree with you, but you are correct. It is very unfortunate as the leftists are determined to ensure that he won't run in '24. Trump also tends to create much of his own drama.  I still feel that he did well as our president, but it is time for him to pass the torch onto someone else before he completely fractures the GOP voting base and ruins any chance of them taking the oval office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nick Fuentes?
A "white nationalist"?
Never heard of him.

Now if Mr. Trump would really like to be educated on White Nationalism, he ought to host dinner with gentlemen like Jared Taylor and Gregory Hood...

Online LMAO

I was at the gym and, of course, CNN was all over the story with Jim Acosta(sp) with a very concerned look on his face over this and they also threw in the "Very fine people" hoax

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nick Fuentes?
A "white nationalist"?
Never heard of him.

Now if Mr. Trump would really like to be educated on White Nationalism, he ought to host dinner with gentlemen like Jared Taylor and Gregory Hood...

@Fishrrman

Are they "important" Kluxxers/Neo-Nazi's?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

Three days later, and nary a cross word from the Donald.  Stand By Your Klan 

Offline verga

@DefiantMassRINO The correct term is Catholic. I hear rumors that your bigotry is still tolerated/ welcomed at TOS.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

He actually threw Kanye under the bus for embarrassing him.

Trump blames Kanye West for bringing Nick Fuentes as dinner guest

https://thehill.com/homenews/3751785-trump-blames-kanye-west-for-bringing-nick-fuentes-as-dinner-guest/

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109412757444768475

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Meanwhile, Ron DeSantis keeps smoothly governing the state of Florida.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's amaing how little you are aware of........and proudly so.   :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“I don’t think he knew that I was me at the dinner” — at least initially, Fuentes said with a laugh. “Let’s put it that way. I don’t know if I’m gonna say he didn’t know me.

Why would President Trump, or any adult with both a life and a working frontal lobe, know you ---- a 24 year old blogger or something?   :shrug:

But, apparently Trump haters know you ----- they'll forever love and thank you for your service to their cause.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 02:58:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DB

Why would President Trump, or any adult with both a life and a working frontal lobe, know you ---- a 24 year old blogger or something?   :shrug:

But, apparently Trump haters know you ----- they'll forever love and thank you for your service to their cause.

How is it Trump has no security to find out who's coming into his home for dinner? That's a major failure all by itself.

Online roamer_1

How is it Trump has no security to find out who's coming into his home for dinner? That's a major failure all by itself.

Actually unlikely... There's a SKIF onsite. Security is bound to be tight as all get out.

Offline Kamaji

Good question.

Online DB

Actually unlikely... There's a SKIF onsite. Security is bound to be tight as all get out.

Yes, but the claim is nobody knew anything about the stranger that he dined with... Which isn't credible.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Another “I only hire the best people” moment, perhaps.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Online roamer_1

Yes, but the claim is nobody knew anything about the stranger that he dined with... Which isn't credible.

My comment was in support of that statement.  happy77