Author Topic: Amazon warehouse workers stage global Black Friday strike  (Read 334 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Amazon warehouse workers stage global Black Friday strike
« on: November 25, 2022, 03:40:49 pm »
Thousands of Amazon warehouse workers are today staging a mass Black Friday strike across 40 countries including the US and Germany in a row over pay and working conditions. 

The global strike action on one of the biggest shopping days of the year was called for by campaign group Make Amazon Pay. It has titled the protests 'Make Amazon Pay Day'.

The initiative, promoted by groups on Twitter under #MakeAmazonPay listed the industrial action planned in the 40 countries across the globe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11468699/Amazon-warehouse-workers-stage-global-Black-Friday-strike-40-countries.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

Re: Amazon warehouse workers stage global Black Friday strike
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 04:26:41 pm »
I'm glad I did my Christmas shopping early.  This is huge especially since many brick and mortar stores have shut down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.