Author Topic: Photos: NooseGate 2.0 – Construction Halted At Obama Presidential Center After A Noose Was Found At  (Read 472 times)

Offline American Girl

If it's a crime scene they shouldn't have touched it until police photographed it, attempted to fingerprint the area, and took it down themselves.

The only photo I saw was captioned saying a police officer was holding a bag containing "the" rope. Did someone on the inside take it down, and give it to the officer, or is there some other fraudulent activity going on? I get the feeling this is just another Juicy Wallace event.

https://www.usasupreme.com/photos-noosegate2-0-construction-halted-at-obama-presidential-center-after-noose-found-at-site-but-photos-from-the-site-reveal-something-totally-different/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Obama Foundation called the incident “shameless” and an “act of cowardice and hate … designed to get attention and divide us.”

Man if that's not the ni, um, pot calling the kettle black, no it's worse because the only ones who has worked from day one to divide us is buttboy bammy and the democrats who have kicked the effort into overdrive ever since Brandon was installed in the White House.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 05:58:44 pm by GtHawk »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

Chicago is ‘MAGA Country’...
Joke of the day....
 :mauslaff:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joke of the day....
 :mauslaff:

I thought I was reading the Bee!   I was waiting for a bleach comment.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Another garage pull cord?

Offline Kamaji

It will eventually come out that it was staged by a disgruntled African-American worker.

Online LMAO

Even if it turns out to be real, and I’m skeptical, why would the FBI be involved?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Even if it turns out to be real, and I’m skeptical, why would the FBI be involved?

President?  :shrug:

Online Wingnut

They sent 27 FBI agents to Bubba Smolletts Nascar garage to investigate a overhead door pull down.

Online mountaineer

Greenfield: Obama Goes Jussie Smollett With a Fake Noose
Daniel Greenfield
 1 hour ago
The Obama Presidential Center is only slightly less popular in Chicago than a rat with syphilis, a gang member doing a drive-by or Mayor Lori Lightfoot (ranked in reverse order of unpopularity).

The vanity memorial to the third worst president in American history has been underway for eight years. Local residents have fought it in court and community organizers have protested against it, demanding that the Messiah of Hope and Change buy them off.

“Obama himself was a bridge between communities, and this presidential center will be as well,” David Axelrod claimed. Instead, like Obama himself, the Obama Center divided everyone. ... Truly, a wonderful reminder of the way that Obama always managed to bring us together. ...

Treating the rope like an emergency, the Obama Foundation paused work and issued a statement declaring that, “This shameless act of cowardice and hate is designed to get attention and divide us.”

It has been the only time anyone outside Chicago has paid attention to the Obama Center.

Which KKK member would have shown up to Jackson Park, these days filled heavily with black people, to plant a noose at what is probably the most highly secured non-military construction site? After a series of fake nooses which turned out to be as real as Jussie’s lynching, there’s every reason to be skeptical of this publicity stunt trying to make Obama relevant again. ...
Read entire article at Politichicks
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

They must see  a MAGA threat ......

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They must see  a MAGA threat ......

Or they need to bury the evidence so people can't prove it's a hoax.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: