Author Topic: More Than 10K Migrants Nabbed Last Week at Texas Crossing  (Read 181 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More Than 10K Migrants Nabbed Last Week at Texas Crossing
« on: November 25, 2022, 02:49:58 pm »
More Than 10K Migrants Nabbed Last Week at Texas Crossing

By Michael Katz    |   Wednesday, 23 November 2022 06:05 PM EST

Since the midterm elections, Republicans have been focusing on the crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border, with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Tuesday calling for the resignation of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

The concern was made clearer in a tweet posted Tuesday by Jason D. Owens, chief patrol agent for the border sector in Del Rio, Texas, which showed more than 10,000 migrants were apprehended last week, including six sex offenders.

In a video shared on the tweet, Mickey Donaldson, the patrol agent in charge at the Eagle Pass North Border Patrol Station in Del Rio, said last week the total apprehended was 10,343, including 21 large groups, the largest of which had 383 people. He added a total of 5,903 "gotaways," migrants who escaped capture.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-mexico-border-migrants-illegal-immigration/2022/11/23/id/1097764/
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 02:50:53 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson