Author Topic: 'The only Democrat who who can beat Trump': Joe Biden says he will 'SLAY' the ex-president if he is  (Read 2162 times)

Offline LMAO

I see you're reduced to making shit up again. Or on the plus side, you could just be an ignorant fool.   :shrug:

Friendly advice,

If you think someone is wrong, you show them where they’re wrong and not just name call.

Everything  I said was true and is easily backed up with his past statements and past tweets and that’s what’s frustrating you. But simply calling everyone who disagrees with you a liar and fool or just general name calling does not mean you’re winning the argument

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mod2

Cut out the name calling.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe Biden: C'mon man! I'm the only one that can beat Trump. I'm like that Saint Christopher George dude to Trumps dragon, I'll slay him, I'll...mmm chocolate chi...ooh children sniff...sniff.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If you think someone is wrong, you show them where they’re wrong and not just name call.

@LMAO

Dozens of threads and hundreds of posts over the past many months have involved Trump's "attacks' on Pelosi, Schumer, McConnelll and democrats at large. Hell, half of every rally was dedicated to this. 

You want your preferred narrative, not the facts.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 11:07:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Dozens of threads and hundreds of posts over the past many months have involved Trump's "attacks' on Pelosi, Schumer, McConnelll and democrats at large. Hell, half of every rally was dedicated to this. 

You want your preferred narrative, not the facts.

Lol

Here's but one small example

https://www.teammitch.com/president-trump-endorses-mitch-mcconnell/

Now,  there are greater sins than praising Pelosi, or endorsing McConnell or McCarthy. But don't tell us that he's only attacked them when that's clearly(and provably) not the case

« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 12:24:33 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
And nothing frightens the dainty around here like that.   

@sneakypete

What part of I voted for him twice don't you seem to understand.

His being rude isn't an issue.

His being wrong and egotistical is. 

His need to do it his way and brushing the rest of us aside like we were nothing is.

And so, there is no third time.

Online roamer_1

Shouldn’t be too much of a struggle getting a consensus around here on this one.  I would hope, anyway.  yogi555

If you mean, so far we are getting set to take another swirl around the toilet bowl with two of the most caricature-like candidates possible, then you're right.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

If you mean, so far we are getting set to take another swirl around the toilet bowl with two of the most caricature-like candidates possible, then you're right.
https://youtu.be/E7pfsneLSSM?t=8
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline libertybele

What part of I voted for him twice don't you seem to understand.

His being rude isn't an issue.

His being wrong and egotistical is. 

His need to do it his way and brushing the rest of us aside like we were nothing is.

And so, there is no third time.

Him doing things his way is what won him the election.  Him doing things his way is what boosted our economy and the U.S. becoming energy independent.  None of those things I can fault  him with. Brushing his supporters away?  Definitely not -- he was the voice of his supporters and he drew his energy from them.

I fault him with his bullying conservatives and not knowing when to keep his mouth closed. He was a good president, but I feel it is time to pass the torch; too much baggage and he is up in years.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB15QrbgCcs
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 11:42:50 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

His being wrong ..... 

About what?  Our right to national sovereignty?  Election fraud?   Our economic growth?  Fair global trade?  The buildup of our military and the strategic use of its power?  China?  Europe?  The Midde East?  Our rightful place on the world stage?  The global green new deal?  The WEF and the great reset?  That freedom is our national inheritance?   That together we can make America great again?

.... and egotistical is. 

Name the soul who thinks he or she is qualified and ready to be the leader of the free world who hasn't an ego larger than yours.  Just one.

Define "we" @HikerGuy83

« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 02:55:20 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Longiron

Consensus on what ?

That Biden beat Trump or that Trump can beat Biden in a rematch ?

Biteme is right. He will beat TRUMP, DeSantis or any R in 2024 with the voting fraud that is allowed. Next POTUS under the current voting conditions Biteme, Moochell or Newsome. Laugh all you want and say will never happen BUT before feel good about yourself just look at an Electoral College Map and that is the only thing that counts in POTUS election. The D cannot lose under the current voting fraud system. :amen: