Author Topic: 'The only Democrat who who can beat Trump': Joe Biden says he will 'SLAY' the ex-president if he is  (Read 2175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'The only Democrat who who can beat Trump': Joe Biden says he will 'SLAY' the ex-president if he is chosen by GOP as their 2024 nominee

Joe Biden sees himself as the only Democrat who can 'slay' Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election, it has been reported
    Biden on Nantucket for Thanksgiving where he's weighing another run 
    Biden regularly reminds people he is the only person who has beaten Trump in the 2020 elections
    He previously hinted at being a single-term transitional president, but now plans to run again in 2024 - despite his advancing years 
    Trump announced last week he will run for president again
    First he must win the GOP nomination for the job - and faces stiff competition from new golden boy Ron DeSantis 

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter

Published: 10:25 EST, 24 November 2022 | Updated: 17:02 EST, 24 November 2022

Joe Biden sees himself as the only Democrat who can 'slay' Donald Trump in the 2024 election, it has been claimed.

The 80 year-old president regularly reminds people he is the only person who has beaten Trump, and he remains confident that he's the man to repeat that feat in 2024, The New York Times reported.

Biden previously billed himself as a single term transitional president who'd bridge the gap between the chaos of the Trump years, and the emergence of a younger Democrat successor.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11466027/Biden-thinks-hes-Democrat-candidate-slay-Donald-Trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

...only person who has beaten Trump

:silly:

Online libertybele

Good grief.

Yeppers, he stole the election once, what's to prevent him from stealing another election?  The ability to make complete sentences and actually campaign is no longer necessary. The only requirement is being a DEM and hiding out.  Joe hid in his basement, Hillary didn't hold that many rallies and was late most of the time when she did.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Shouldn’t be too much of a struggle getting a consensus around here on this one.  I would hope, anyway.  yogi555

Online DefiantMassRINO

The greater concern is, so far, there hasn't been another Republican who could defeat Trump.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Shouldn’t be too much of a struggle getting a consensus around here on this one.  I would hope, anyway.  yogi555
Consensus on what ?

That Biden beat Trump or that Trump can beat Biden in a rematch ?

Offline aligncare

Consensus on what ?

That Biden beat Trump or that Trump can beat Biden in a rematch ?

Pass.  I’ll leave it to your imagination.

Online rustynail

'Joe Biden says he will 'SLAY' the ex-president if he is chosen by GOP as their 2024 nominee'...Joe lets the truth out.  Remember what he said about his vote stealing operation? 
Sounds like trump will be killed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Consensus on what ?

That Biden beat Trump or .....

Protip @HikerGuy83 ------  Once you steal a presidential election in plain sight and get way with it,  you are given carte blanche to repeat the steal at your leisure and choosing.

Perhaps if you had fought for Trump in 2020, you'd be celebrating Governor-elect Lake's victory today.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Protip @HikerGuy83 ------  Once you steal a presidential election in plain sight and get way with it,  you are given carte blanche to repeat the steal at your leisure and choosing.

Perhaps if you had fought for Trump in 2020, you'd be celebrating Governor-elect Lake's victory today.

Perhaps if Trump hadn't been so stupid about COVID and thrown away our votes in 2020, he'd be in the WH today and I wouldn't have to read the excuse making.

Perhaps if Trump hadn't been so stupid about COVID and thrown away our votes in 2020, he'd be in the WH today and I wouldn't have to read the excuse making.

Nope @HikerGuy83 ------ you didn't fight for Trump against the steal in Arizona in 2020 and it cost you the governship in 2022.   Both losses are on you and the others who allowed ---- and allow ---- their hate for one man to make them complicit in the destruction of our election security and integrity.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Nope @HikerGuy83 ------ you didn't fight for Trump against the steal in Arizona in 2020 and it cost you the governship in 2022.   Both losses are on you and the others who allowed ---- and allow ---- their hate for one man to make them complicit in the destruction of our election security and integrity.

I voted for Trump in 2016 and in 2020 and I'd do it again.

But there won't be a third time.

You can crow all you want about how this went down. 

The way Trump and the far right handled it didn't help things.....AT ALL.

So, you'll forgive me if I simply ignore you rant.

I voted for Trump in 2016 and in 2020 and I'd do it again.

But there won't be a third time.  You can crow all you want about how this went down.  The way Trump and the far right handled it didn't help things.....AT ALL.

So, you'll forgive me if I simply ignore you rant.

It wasn't a rant, it was a statement of fact @HikerGuy83   It would be wiser for you to own it and correct it rather than ignore it.

Online mountaineer

'Joe Biden says he will 'SLAY' the ex-president if he is chosen by GOP as their 2024 nominee'...Joe lets the truth out.  Remember what he said about his vote stealing operation? 
Sounds like trump will be killed.
It would be a pleasant surprise for the left to stop using such violent rhetoric.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

As either of them could die at any time, he may be correct. 

Online WhatWouldReaganDo

Maybe Joe thinks dueling is still a thing.

If only...
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia  @HikerGuy83

In the defense of Hiker Guy and the other knee-jerk loons,you DO know that Trump is rude,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Although Biden wouldn’t “slay” Trump in a rematch, his chances for re-election improve if Trump is the 2024 nominee
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

,you DO know that Trump is rude,right?

To Megyn Kelly, Stormy Daniels, Rosie O Donnell, and conservatives …yes

But when it comes to Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the Democrats, he’s a gentleman
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 01:55:01 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

In the defense of Hiker Guy and the other knee-jerk loons,you DO know that Trump is rude,right?

That was clear in 2016.   Didn't matter then.

What did matter was when he couldn't put the big issues of the day ahead of his ego. 

He violated our trust with his response to COVID and cost us the WH.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

Truth!!!

:bingo:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

And nothing frightens the dainty around here like that.   

@sneakypete

To Megyn Kelly, Stormy Daniels, Rosie O Donnell, and conservatives …yes

But when it comes to Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the Democrats, he’s a gentleman

I see you're reduced to making shit up again. Or on the plus side, you're just an ignorant fool.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 04:32:44 pm by Right_in_Virginia »