Author Topic: Apple threatens to KICK OUT Twitter from its App Store unless the social media platform ramps up cen  (Read 695 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Apple threatens to KICK OUT Twitter from its App Store unless the social media platform ramps up censorship
Thursday, November 24, 2022 by: Ramon Tomey
Tags: app store, Apple, banned, Big Tech, Censorship, Elon Musk, fascism, First Amendment, free speech, Glitch, Parler, Social media, speech police, tech giants, technocrats, thought police, TRUTH Social, Twitter

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author
 ml

(Natural News) Technology giant Apple has threatened to kick out Twitter from its App Store, unless the social media platform ramps up its censorship. Twitter loosened its censorship policies and pivoted toward free speech under its new CEO Elon Musk, a move that did not sit well with many.

According to Summit News, “speculation over app stores potentially targeting Twitter intensified after Apple executive Phil Schiller deactivated his Twitter for no apparent reason.” Schiller deactivating his account came days after Twitter reversed its permanent ban on former President Donald Trump. Aside from this, Twitter users also noticed the official Apple account on the social media site deleting all of its tweets – which the company later dismissed as “nothing new.”

Summit News‘ Paul Joseph Watson pointed out that “much of the hysteria seems to be based around Musk allowing accounts that had been unfairly banned or suspended on the platform.” These included the official Twitter presence of satirical news site Babylon Bee, musician Kanye West and former University of Toronto professor Jordan Peterson.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-24-apple-to-remove-twitter-from-app-store.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Apple has always been very authoritarian, so it’s no surprise that they’re turning fascist.

Offline EdinVA

Apple has always been very authoritarian, so it’s no surprise that they’re turning fascist.

True, but threatening Elon Musk is not an career enhancing position

Offline libertybele

I don't use anything from Apple.  Most people now have iphones and it is a mistake to let them dominate. 

Amazon dominates the market as well and now we are forced to use them as so many brick and mortars have closed.

People need to boycott, but it's too late.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"I don't use anything from Apple.  Most people now have iphones and it is a mistake to let them dominate."

I've been a Mac user since 1987 and an Apple //c user before that.
I wouldn't use any other OS.

Having said that, I don't own any iOS products -- iPhone, iPad, watch, etc.
Nor do I agree in any way with Apple's corporate policies.

But they make a great OS and the platform to run it on...

BTW, if you're tired of the laptop you have and are considering replacements, amazon has great deals on the MacBook Pro 14" and 16" models... $400-500 off...