Author Topic: Liberal magazine writer 'thankful' for abortions on Thanksgiving  (Read 801 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberal magazine writer 'thankful' for abortions on Thanksgiving
« on: November 25, 2022, 01:19:33 am »
November 24, 2022 5:02pm EST
Liberal magazine writer 'thankful' for abortions on Thanksgiving
The Nation published an article Thursday in which women say how they are 'thankful' for having had abortions

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

As Americans gathered around the dinner table with loved ones this Thanksgiving, one liberal magazine shared stories from women who say they are thankful for having had abortions. 

The Nation published the article Thursday morning titled "We're Thankful for our Abortions." In it, writer Nikiya Natale interviews women who say having had an abortion (in some cases more than one) has given them opportunities in life they wouldn’t have otherwise had. 

The writer counters those who say they are pro-choice, but that abortions are not to be celebrating, insisting she is thankful "for both of my abortions." She says her abortions have allowed her to plan for a pregnancy and have a child on her own terms. 

Another woman from New Jersey tells her that having multiple abortions has allowed her to finish college and start a small business. 

"I have deep gratitude that I was able to make a decision that was good for me," she says. 

Another woman, from Virginia, says she was so grateful for the safe abortion care she received that she returned to the clinic two weeks later and applied for a job. She told the staff that she wanted to be "somebody’s person" to help patients conflicted about the "stigma against multiple abortions." 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal-magazine-writer-thankful-abortions-thanksgiving
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Liberal magazine writer 'thankful' for abortions on Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 01:22:58 am »
Maranatha.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 01:27:03 am »
Unbelievable.  I have no other words.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 01:50:39 am »
Unbelievable.  I have no other words.

It's past time to stop saying this is "unbelievable".  It's also past time to stop looking for more words and start implementing programs to assist the woman being told by law to carry a baby she is unprepared to give birth to.  Helping these women might just make it more likely others will actually choose life.