Author Topic: Eighty-Year-Old Joe Biden Asks Reporters if They Think He Needs a Physical Exam  (Read 450 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eighty-Year-Old Joe Biden Asks Reporters if They Think He Needs a Physical Exam

Charlie Spiering 24 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden poked fun at reporters on Thursday for asking questions about a forthcoming physical exam of his health.

“Do you think I need it?” the 80-year-old president asked wryly.

The president spoke about his physical after meeting with firefighters during his lengthy Thanksgiving vacation on the island of Nantucket.

He revealed that he had already completed part of his physical exam and would get the rest of it done before the end of the year.

Last year, the president’s physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor explained Biden’s frequent coughing and his “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid walk” after conducting a full physical.

The president’s physical health will likely contribute to a discussion he plans to have with his family over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays about running for reelection in 2024, despite doubts about his age.

Biden continues defying critics of his advanced age, telling them to “watch me” as he continues serving as president.

“I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly,” he said in an interview with 60 Minutes in September.

More than two-thirds of Americans in midterm exit polls said they did not want Biden to run for reelection.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/24/eighty-year-old-joe-biden-asks-reporters-they-think-he-needs-physical-exam/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

We want a rigorous cognitive exam!!!

Offline libertybele

Biden continues defying critics of his advanced age, telling them to “watch me” as he continues serving as president.

That's the problem Joe, we are watching you and you are not competent enough to be president, nor do you have the mental acuity left to carry on the day to day duties of Commander In Chief.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

He's too cognitively impaired to understand how impaired he is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

He's too cognitively impaired to understand how impaired he is.

Yes and that makes him a danger to himself and to this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Okay Joe, now ask them if they think you need a mental exam for dementia because you are nucking futs!