Author Topic: How a high school history project reunited twins 74 years after their WII casualties  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How a high school history project reunited twins 74 years after their WII casualties
 Bethaney Phillips

Updated November 16, 2022 08:04:52
twins reunited after WWII

Seventy-some years after enlisting together in the U.S. Navy, identical twins from Nebraska were reunited in death, because of the efforts of a high school student of the same state. After entering a project in 2015’s National History Day project, the remains of the Pieper brothers were finally put to rest, side-by-side.

Without the 16-year-old’s project, the pair’s remains might still be apart to this day.

Here’s how it went down:

https://www.wearethemighty.com/mighty-history/high-school-project-reunited-twins-after-wwii-casualties/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

What a great story.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.