Author Topic: Gov. Brian Kemp Goes All in for Herschel Walker in Georgia Senate Runoff  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Brian Kemp Goes All in for Herschel Walker in Georgia Senate Runoff

Ashley Oliver 24 Nov 2022

Gov. Brian Kemp (R) has turned his efforts toward boosting Republican Herschel Walker in the contentious U.S. Senate runoff battle in Georgia.

The popular governor, fresh off a decisive victory over Democrat Stacey Abrams, is now urging Georgians to turn out for Walker as he seeks to unseat incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) on December 6.

Democrats have secured 50 seats for next year, enough to give them majority power given Vice President Kamala Harris would cast tiebreaking votes. However if Walker wins and Republicans gain 50 seats, Democrats would be forced into power-sharing agreements with Republicans and also need perfect attendance and agreement to pass pivotal votes.

“We need Herschel to win. We need to get that seat back, bring some sanity in Washington, DC,” Kemp said in a recent interview with Fox News. “I think voters are going to have to ask the question that I ask myself, ‘Do you want to vote for somebody that’s voted with Joe Biden 96 percent of the time or do you want to have a voice that’s going to go to Washington, DC?’”

Kemp appeared at a rally with Walker on Saturday in Cobb County, a populous county in Metro Atlanta, encouraging voters to “send number 34 to the United States Senate,” a reference to Walker’s now-retired jersey number he wore in his days as a University of Georgia football star.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/24/gov-brian-kemp-goes-all-in-for-herschel-walker-in-georgia-senate-runoff/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34