Author Topic: ICE arrests over 130 illegal migrant sex offenders  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE arrests over 130 illegal migrant sex offenders
« on: November 24, 2022, 04:09:28 pm »
ICE arrests over 130 illegal migrant sex offenders
Published 27 seconds ago on November 23, 2022By Sara Carter StaffPolice ICE

Just The News put together a terrifying report on the announcement by officers with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations. Data released Monday unearthed that the agency arrested more than 130 sex offenders illegally present in the United States in a nationwide campaign.

From Oct. 22 through Nov. 4, law enforcement arrested 138 noncitizens, “including some with an executable final order of removal,” ICE wrote in a statement about the operation.

“Many of those arrested were described as citizens of Mexico who were convicted of child sex crimes. Offenders’ published ages ranged from 24 to 65″ adds Just The News.

“These sex offenders will be removed from the U.S., ending and impeding their ability to further victimize residents,” said Salt Lake City ICE official Michael Bernacke.

https://saraacarter.com/ice-arrests-over-130-illegal-migrant-sex-offenders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson