Author Topic: What Should Texas Do With Illegal Aliens? Send Them Back Across the Rio Grande  (Read 242 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What Should Texas Do With Illegal Aliens? Send Them Back Across the Rio Grande

Allan Wall
Nov 24, 2022

In my previous column, I discussed Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s border invasion declaration, which he actually issued in July but has been publicizing recently.

Gov. Abbott even wrote a letter to Biden openly explaining what he is doing.

Abbott is in a difficult situation and deserves credit for doing more than any other governor on this issue.

However, the border invasion is an enormous problem. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Could Abbott really seal off the border of Texas with Mexico? He has a number of state agencies at his disposal, and he should also get more help from other states who could send their own personnel to help Texas at the border.

https://borderhawk.blog/what-should-texas-do-with-illegal-aliens-send-them-back-across-the-rio-grande/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What does the law say should be done? :police:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Yes send the invaders back.