Author Topic: Transgenderism rooted in massive scientific FRAUD, says psychiatrist  (Read 667 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Transgenderism rooted in massive scientific FRAUD, says psychiatrist
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Miriam Grossman, a child and adolescent psychiatrist who has been working in mental health for 40 years, has come forward to admit that the entire gender industry (i.e., the transgender mutilation of children) is a pseudoscientific farce.

All of it, she told EpochTV in a recent September 23 broadcast, was developed by a man named John Money – ironic name, is it not? – who theorized that a person’s natural biology – meaning chromosomes and bodily features – is completely separate from that same person’s “feeling of whether they are male or female.”

In other words, transgenderism and the “science” behind it stems from the vain imaginations of some guy named Money whose ideas came right out of his own head and have zero basis in actual science.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-23-transgenderism-rooted-massive-scientific-fraud-says-psychiatrist.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Transgenderism rooted in massive scientific FRAUD, says psychiatrist
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 05:46:48 pm »
It is a fraud. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 07:18:36 pm »
It may be a fraud, but primarily it's a mental illness. Some are just confused, others acting out for attention and they are preyed upon by their peers and so called/supposed mental health experts. The children especially need help from real psychologists and psychiatrists not groomers with an agenda, those who also suffer from mental disorders. Sadly I think the majority of those in the mental health field suffer from some sort of mental disorder, at least that's my experience with the majority of my wife's clients over the years and most definitely my MFT DIL.

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 07:46:56 pm »
And some people want to be "special" due to some claimed obscure fetish making them unique - real or imagined. A make-believe world that is eventually crushed by reality with devistating consequences.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 09:02:00 pm »
It's a freakin juggernaut.
Families and young kids across the country were exposed to drag queens this morning at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1595817481901178881
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online berdie

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 10:18:38 pm »
I truly believe that the majority of these people are led by what the media and friends deem to be popular. "Come on! Be part of the in-crowd!"

I just can't, in my wildest dreams, think that there are this many people that for years have a hidden latent desire to be trans or gay.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 10:21:57 pm »
Psychiatry and psychology are frauds.
pretty much all of 'science' outside of STEM is fraud.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2022, 04:39:33 am »
I truly believe that the majority of these people are led by what the media and friends deem to be popular. "Come on! Be part of the in-crowd!"

I just can't, in my wildest dreams, think that there are this many people that for years have a hidden latent desire to be trans or gay.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

@berdie

Well,I ain't no doctor and ain't never played one on teebee,but *I* suspect it almost entirely comes from the desire to be noticed/draw attention.

In other words,a mental disorder.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 06:18:15 am »
How do you assauge your narcissism when you have nothing to look at?

Paint your hair, dress 'different', and fly that alphabet flag...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis