Author Topic: Fauci Deposition report: “he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his Covid response!”  (Read 232 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection  by William A. Jacobson 11/23/2022

Fauci Deposition report: “he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his Covid response!”

Louisiana AG Jeff Landry: “Wow! It was amazing to spend 7 hours with Dr. Fauci. The man who single-handedly wrecked the U.S. economy based upon ‘the science.’ Only to discover that he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his Covid response!”

We covered the case and the court order for Fauci (and others) to testify under oath in these posts:

•   Judge: States Will Get ‘Expedited Discovery’ On Biden Admin Collusion With Big Tech To Censor Conservatives

•   Great Barrington Declaration Scientists Join Missouri, Louisiana in Lawsuit Against Biden Administration For Censoring Covid Facts

•   Biden Admin Colluded With Social Media Platforms to Censor and Suppress Content

•   Court Forces Fauci And Jean-Pierre To Answer Questions Under Oath And Produce Documents In Biden-Big Tech Collusion Case

•   Court: Fauci Must Testify Under Oath About Involvement in Social Media COVID Censorship

We don’t know much about what happened. The deposition, while it was recorded, was not streamed. And there apparently is a protective order prohibiting the parties or those in attendance from separately recording.

Well, it’s not clear how many answers were given. Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, who attended the deposition, tweeted that Fauci had a lack of memory

Wow! It was amazing to spend 7 hours with Dr. Fauci. The man who single-handedly wrecked the U.S. economy based upon “the science.” Only to discover that he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his Covid response!

One of my favorite quotes from Fauci’s deposition today: “I have a very busy day job running a six billion dollar institute. I don’t have time to worry about things like the Great Barrington Declaration.”

The other one, which I didn’t write down carefully enough to claim is verbatim, is: I was too busy developing a vaccine that saved millions of lives to care about what happens on social media.

At some point we’ll find out more about the deposition, and what Fauci forgot.

Fauci is leaving his post in December, before Republicans take control of the House. He will be the subject of House committee investigations and will be subpoenaed to testify.

UPDATES

Eric Schmitt
@Eric_Schmitt

Some takeaways from the deposition of Fauci:

▪️Fauci knew the Lab Leak theory had merit but it’d come back to him & sought to immediately discredit it

▪️He defended lockdowns
▪️The rest of us “don’t have the ability” to determine what’s best for ourselves

More to come—Stay tuned

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/11/fauci-deposition-report-he-cant-recall-practically-anything-dealing-with-his-covid-response/