Author Topic: Cruz says Republicans should focus on President Biden, not Hunter: 'Joe Biden is the godfather'  (Read 848 times)

Offline libertybele

Cruz says Republicans should focus on President Biden, not Hunter: 'Joe Biden is the godfather'

Senator Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said that Republicans should focus on President Biden, not his son Hunter Biden, saying the president "is the godfather."

On the most recent episode of his podcast, "Verdict with Ted Cruz," the Texas Republican said his party needs to turn its attention to Biden in their investigations, and not focus on his embattled son.

"The focus needs to be on Joe Biden, this is not about Hunter Biden, any more than if you're going after the mafia and you catch some low level enforcer, or you're going after a drug cartel and you catch some mule who swallowed balloons full of heroin," Cruz said.

"It's not about the poor schlub. who got caught? Yeah. It's about the boss," the Texas senator continued.

"It's about the big guy. It's about the Godfather, Joe Biden is the godfather. He is the one who ultimately is profiting on this corruption," Cruz said. "He is the one who is abusing official authority to further the criminal activity of his family members. And that's why this is an issue of public corruption."

Cruz said the Department of Justice (DOJ) under Biden "desperately" wants "to keep this on," pointing to the department’s handling of Hunter’s "drug problem.".............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-says-republicans-should-focus-president-biden-not-hunter-joe-biden-is-godfather
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
But like the Godfather, and all the other Dons before  to Capone.

They insulate themselves so efficently and air tight, it is near if not impossible to finger them.

Capone got nabbed almost accidentally, and all they got him for was Tax Evasion.

Ted...  We know the Biden's are uber corrupt, but you and your cohorts in DC need to focus undoing the damage, rather than going after them on scandals, because the left wing MSM will paint them has witch hunters.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

They insulate themselves so efficently and air tight, it is near if not impossible to finger them.

Capone got nabbed almost accidentally, and all they got him for was Tax Evasion.

Ted...  We know the Biden's are uber corrupt, but you and your cohorts in DC need to focus undoing the damage, rather than going after them on scandals, because the left wing MSM will paint them has witch hunters.

Biden has never been very bright.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden has never been very bright.

But I bet his lawyers, and financial handlers are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

But I bet his lawyers, and financial handlers are.

Not overly likely due to it making them directly involved in his crime.

Offline libertybele

With a DEM majority in the Senate and only a slight GOP majority in the House, nothing is going to stick.  The DOJ is just as corrupt as it always has been.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Not overly likely due to it making them directly involved in his crime.

I sure Pedo Joe was able to find  Saul Goodman and Bernie Madoff clones....  of course I bet the pay is pretty lucrative.