Author Topic: Is the Biden Administration Colluding with Russia to Allow Iran to Go Nuclear?  (Read 298 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is the Biden Administration Colluding with Russia to Allow Iran to Go Nuclear?
by Majid Rafizadeh
November 26, 2022 at 5:00 am

The mullahs are freely expanding their nuclear weapons program, now enriching uranium to nearly weapons-grade level. Iran is also seeking assistance from its ally, Russia, to bolster its nuclear program, according to the US intelligence officials.

Iran has been providing attack drones to Russia that are being used in Ukraine and is preparing also to deliver ballistic missiles. As a result, it should not come as a surprise that the Islamic Republic is going to seek something in return from Russia for these weapons deliveries.

The regime continues to keep the IAEA's cameras at Iran's nuclear facilities turned off. By doing so, it is effectively preventing the IAEA from monitoring its nuclear activities, including uranium enrichment.

Iran's regime also refuses to answer the IAEA's questions about uranium particles found at three of its undeclared nuclear sites.

To what lengths will the Biden administration go to protect Iran's mullahs, allow them to crush anti-regime protestors, and collude with Russia to help Iran acquire nuclear weapons capability?

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/19155/biden-russia-iran-nuclear
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 06:18:09 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Let the Saudis deal with Iran.

Why should America expend more treasury and blood for the Saudi royal family?  America does not need their oil anymore.  The Saudis use petro-poltics and petro-economics against American interests.  The Saudis are the most influential members of an anti-competitive cartel that works against American interests.  The Saudi royal family are responsible for 9/11 and the Taliban.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Colluding with Russia-uranium, colluding with China and massively so, and colluding with rADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST  AND NATIONS OF THE mIDDLE eAST!  HAVE democrats move over there and investigate, all they will find is innocent democrat/radical muslim virgins.  How could you expect otherwise?
Diogenes could not find a non whore in the entire bunch.  What you get when voters are determined to be serious political whores at election time.
Who was so stupid they could not see these problems coming when democrats won another election?
Some times voting, you get what you deserve!
 :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
People and nations of the world laugh at you, excuse me, AT YOU!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions