Author Topic: Young Americans Voted to Ruin their Lives By Dennis Prager  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Young Americans Voted to Ruin their Lives By Dennis Prager
« on: November 23, 2022, 05:09:08 pm »
Young Americans Voted to Ruin their Lives
It is the Left that is primarily responsible for the unprecedented levels of depression and despair among young people. And yet the young voted for them anyway.
By Dennis Prager
November 22, 2022

The New York Times this week published a column by a left-wing academic (forgive the redundancy), John Della Volpe, director of polling at the Harvard Kennedy School Institute of Politics.

In his first sentence, Della Volpe reveals his politics.

He described young Americans as “stressed and sickened by thoughts of their rights and democracy slipping away.”

That is what Harvard and just about every other university tells America’s young people: “Because of the Right, you should be stressed and sickened—the Right is taking away your rights and destroying your democracy.”

The terrible irony is that there is a mortal threat to Americans’ rights and democracy—but it is entirely from the Left. Ever since Stalin declared Trotsky a “fascist,” the Left has labeled its opponents precisely what the Left itself is. 

And it almost always works. 

It is certainly working in America. Della Volpe writes: “According to the fall 2022 Harvard Youth Poll, a national survey I oversee for the Harvard Kennedy School Institute of Politics, 59 percent of young Americans believe their rights are under attack and 73 percent are troubled that the rights of others are threatened.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/11/22/young-americans-voted-to-ruin-their-lives/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Young Americans Voted to Ruin their Lives By Dennis Prager
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 11:42:52 pm »
From the article:
"In Arizona, the Democratic senator, Mark Kelly, won a whopping 76 percent of the 18-to-29-year-old vote, while the Republican, Blake Masters, received 20 percent, according to a CNN exit poll. In Pennsylvania, Lt. Governor John Fetterman, the Democrat, received a lopsided 70 percent of the youth vote, compared with the 28 percent Dr. Mehmet Oz, the Republican, received. And in Nevada, Democratic Senator Catherine Cortez Masto earned reelection against the Republican Adam Laxalt, thanks in large measure to young voters, 64 percent of whom voted for her, compared to Laxalt’s 31 percent."

Take a good look at those numbers, and consider...
Doesn't look so good for the future.

If the red states want to stay "red", they had better re-consider the notion of "one nation, indivisible".

Otherwise, the nation is going to become indivisibly... communist.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 12:20:22 am »
This is not any different than urban voters who complain about the conditions and the decay in the cities, but yet keep voting decade after decade for the same leaders
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 01:48:50 am »
Hopefully, the GOP has a plan for an education/communications plan targeting these kids ----- not just for elections, but for the future of this country.