Author Topic: Elon Musk Confirms Twitter’s Corrupted Censorship Program that He Inherited Targeted Conservatives  (Read 976 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk Confirms Twitter’s Corrupted Censorship Program that He Inherited Targeted Conservatives
By Joe Hoft
Published November 23, 2022 at 10:40am

Twitter was a great tool for sharing news quickly but it was damaged greatly by the previous management running the platform who were far-left radicals.

These individuals, like former CEO Jack Dorsey, participated in far-left activities like the violent protests in Ferguson, Missouri.

Twitter’s management began censoring conservatives before the 2016 Election and went full-blast anti-conservative after President Trump won the election.

Although President Trump became arguably the greatest Twitter user in history, the company de-platformed him and numerous other conservatives by early 2021.  The President and most conservative platforms were eliminated from Twitter for good until Musk recently took over.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/elon-musk-confirms-twitters-corrupted-censorship-program-inherited-targeted-conservatives/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

No surprise there.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
None what-so-ever.
But it is nice to have someone the MSM just can't argue with say so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

But it is nice to have someone the MSM just can't argue with say so.

Agreed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Since we now know that Twitter was in close contact with the White House and the FBI, it is interesting to imagine what kind of information Elon has on corruption of various government agencies and what he will do with it. Twitter was "in the loop" or possibly was the loop linking government to CNN/MSNBC and dozens of media outlets all taking orders from their controllers in D.C. Now Elon has access to all their marching orders, at least as much as the employees did not delete before they were locked out and fired. Now we know why Elon kicked everyone out and locked the doors.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I CAN'T be the only one wondering if he is going to announce he will be a candidate for the office of President of the US when the next election season starts to warm up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I have never been on Twitter, I long ago canceled my Facebook account, nor am I on TikTok or Truth Social

But watching the left freak out because Elon Musk is going to have a wider free speech platform speaks volumes about them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

I CAN'T be the only one wondering if he is going to announce he will be a candidate for the office of President of the US when the next election season starts to warm up.
While he would not be the first African to be in the White House, he was born in Praetoria, South Africa, and would not be considered a natural born citizen. I bet he even has a real birth certificate (unlike that Kenyan).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I have never been on Twitter, I long ago canceled my Facebook account, nor am I on TikTok or Truth Social

But watching the left freak out because Elon Musk is going to have a wider free speech platform speaks volumes about them

:thumbsup:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
While he would not be the first African to be in the White House, he was born in Praetoria, South Africa, and would not be considered a natural born citizen. I bet he even has a real birth certificate (unlike that Kenyan).

@Smokin Joe

Thanks!

I knew none of that.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:thumbsup:

@Kamaji

I have been wondering when,and IF,Twitter is ever going to "un-ban" me.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
SneakyPete wrote:
"I have been wondering when,and IF,Twitter is ever going to 'un-ban' me."

Does Mr. Musk have an email address or other address at twitter (I've never used it)?

If so, I suggest you send him a brief personal note/email requesting it.
You might receive a surprise...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/elon-musk-says-he-s-granting-amnesty-for-nearly-all-banned-twitter-accounts/ar-AA14then

Twitter owner Elon Musk on Thursday said he is granting “amnesty” for almost all banned accounts on the platform, a consequential policy change that follows a poll of the billionaire’s followers and comes just days after he reinstated former President Donald Trump's account after conducting a similar survey.

Musk’s unscientific poll attracted more than 3.1 million votes, with 72.4% in favor of widespread reinstatement.

On Saturday, Musk reinstated Trump minutes after a poll closed asking whether the former president's ban should be lifted, with 51.8% of more than 15 million votes cast in favor of allowing Trump back.

Twitter has unbanned numerous suspended accounts since Musk took over the platform last month—including profiles for rapper Kanye West, firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and the conservative satirical website the Babylon Bee—but hard-right activists are pushing for much broader reinstatements, including for accounts banned for hate speech or sharing misinformation.

More at URL above...

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SneakyPete wrote:
"I have been wondering when,and IF,Twitter is ever going to 'un-ban' me."

Does Mr. Musk have an email address or other address at twitter (I've never used it)?

If so, I suggest you send him a brief personal note/email requesting it.
You might receive a surprise...

@Fishrrman

Thanks!

Believe it or not,but I had never even thought to look.

Offline Smokin Joe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/elon-musk-says-he-s-granting-amnesty-for-nearly-all-banned-twitter-accounts/ar-AA14then

Twitter owner Elon Musk on Thursday said he is granting “amnesty” for almost all banned accounts on the platform, a consequential policy change that follows a poll of the billionaire’s followers and comes just days after he reinstated former President Donald Trump's account after conducting a similar survey.

Musk’s unscientific poll attracted more than 3.1 million votes, with 72.4% in favor of widespread reinstatement.

On Saturday, Musk reinstated Trump minutes after a poll closed asking whether the former president's ban should be lifted, with 51.8% of more than 15 million votes cast in favor of allowing Trump back.

Twitter has unbanned numerous suspended accounts since Musk took over the platform last month—including profiles for rapper Kanye West, firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and the conservative satirical website the Babylon Bee—but hard-right activists are pushing for much broader reinstatements, including for accounts banned for hate speech or sharing misinformation.

More at URL above...
I'm all for keeping things civil,but "hate speech" has been anything the Left doesn't agree with, lately.

and recall some of what MSN considered "misinformation":

Masks are useless.

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin (with macrolide antibiotics and zinc) work.

The jabs don't.

The 2016 election was stolen.

etc.

C S Lewis