Author Topic: Texas border patrol agents seize over $14 million in cocaine and Fentanyl  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TEXAS Published November 22, 2022 7:29pm EST

Texas border patrol agents seize over $14 million in cocaine and Fentanyl

U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officers seized over 1,500 pounds of drugs, valued at over $14.4 million.
Greg Wehner By Greg Wehner | Fox News

Dangers facing Border Patrol ‘only getting worse’: Victor Avila
Retired ICE-HSI special agent Victor Avila, whose partner was killed by a drug cartel, argues the cartels must be considered ‘terrorists’ after a CBP agent is killed in a shootout with drug smugglers.

Agents with the U.S. Customs Border Patrol seized over 1,500 pounds of drugs with a street value of over $14.4 million between three busts along the Texas border.

The agents were working the Hidalgo/Pharr/Anzalduas Port of Entry, where the three drug operations discovered methamphetamine and cocaine inside vehicles.

"These three significant methamphetamine and cocaine seizures in both the cargo and the passenger vehicle environment underscore the severity of the hard narcotics threat we face every day and the grit and determination of our frontline officers to stop these loads in their tracks, before they can enter the U.S. and poison our communities," Port Director Carlos Rodriguez said in a press release.

TEXAS BORDER AGENTS SEIZE OVER $1M IN ALLEGED FENTANYL

The largest of the three seizures occurred on Nov. 16 at the Pharr International Bridge, where a tractor trailer with a shipment of charcoal was flagged for a secondary inspection.

Using various methods to search the truck, Border Patrol officers discovered 1,543 bundles containing a total of 1,337 pounds of suspected methamphetamine in the cargo, with a street value of $11,952,909.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-border-patrol-agents-seize-14-million-cocaine-fentanyl
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson