Author Topic: 40 people on FBI terror watchlist apprehended at US borders in October  (Read 153 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
40 people on FBI terror watchlist apprehended at US borders in October
By MaryAnn Martinez
November 22, 2022 4:39pm  Updated

At least 40 individuals on the US terrorist watch list have been nabbed while trying to enter the country in the last month, according to US Customs and Border Protection.

In October, nine people whose names are flagged on the terror watch list tried to sneak over the US border illegally, circumventing border walls or crossing at a point between official points of entry and later being detained by the US Border Patrol.

An additional 31 suspected terrorists were stopped at usual ports of entry by customs agents — 25 at the US-Canadian border and the six at the southern border.

Sources have previously raised concerns to The Post how members of MS-13 and other gangs and cartels could be slipping into the country disguised among the asylum-seeking migrants who arrive in their thousands daily.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/22/40-on-terror-watchlist-apprehended-at-us-borders-in-october/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson