Author Topic: El Paso neighborhood overrun with migrants as border crisis rages: ‘We don’t know if they have guns’  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
El Paso neighborhood overrun with migrants as border crisis rages: ‘We don’t know if they have guns’
By MaryAnn Martinez
November 21, 2022 7:14pm  Updated

As El Paso becomes the number one location for immigrants to cross into the US, residents of the Texas city tell The Post they’re now overrun with illegal immigrants who are coming to their neighborhoods, prowling through their yards and may be carrying weapons.

“It’s real bad because sometimes there’s up to 10, 15 of them running all over,” Luis Lujan, who lives near El Paso’s Ascarate Park, less than two miles from the border, told The Post.

In the area where Lujan lives, migrants either climb over the border wall or cut holes in the nine-foot barrier dividing the US from Mexico.

Lujan first noticed immigrants in his neighborhood two years ago, as they ran through the neighborhood to evade Border Patrol. He said they often end up hiding in people’s yards.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/el-paso-neighborhood-overrun-with-migrants-amid-border-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson