Author Topic: Is that all? UN wants 4, 6 or $10 trillion a year and a “transformation of the world’s financial sys  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is that all? UN wants 4, 6 or $10 trillion a year and a “transformation of the world’s financial system”
Solar panel money pile
By Jo Nova

The would be King-Emperors of the world don’t just want to transform energy and change the weather, they also want to rebuild the entire financial system, no doubt to put the UN at the centre of the rivers of money.

Make no mistake, the lauded “loss and damages” fantasy plan was but a shiny bauble to distract you. The bigger ambit is to get the West to pay for the whole world to become a solar and windmill paradise and — “obviously” that means they have to rebuild the entire world’s financial system. (They actually say that).

Consider the numbers: The combined loss and damages claim for 55 countries over twenty years amounts to just $525 billion or a paltry $26 billion a year. But building all the useless renewable farms will supposedly require at least USD 4-6 trillion a year in investments.

Sensible investors will notice that it is 200 times as expensive to try to control the weather with windmills as it is to pay for all the current (theoretical) damage. Sadly, nobody is talking about sensible investments.

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/11/is-that-all-un-wants-4-6-or-10-trillion-a-year-and-a-transformation-of-the-worlds-financial-system/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Gimme all your dough.
The Republic is lost.