Author Topic: Energy Crisis: German Minister President Suggests Heating One Room In Winter Is Enough  (Read 496 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Energy Crisis: German Minister President Suggests Heating One Room In Winter Is Enough
By P Gosselin on 20. November 2022

Share this...
Back to the 19th century…climate-crazed political leader: Washcloths and heating just one room are enough…

Since Germany put itself on the path to de-energize by throttling energy production and creating high prices, some German leaders lately have offered creative ways of dealing with the resulting crisis, among them: advising people to prepare themselves for a possible blackout lasting for days.

Some weeks ago we reported on how the Minister President from Baden-Württemberg, Winfried Kretschmann, suggested that people stop taking hot showers and instead use a washcloth with a sink with some lukewarm water for bathing. This would help to curb a gas supply crisis later this winter.

Heating just one room

Mr. Kretschmann is back in the news again with a new idea, one that he says he himself practices: Allegedly, he heats just one room in the house, the living room, and expects others to follow his lead. This means citizens are now expected to bathe themselves with a washcloth, turn off the lights and to sleep, eat and do their home office work in frosty rooms.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/11/20/energy-crisis-german-minister-president-suggests-heating-one-room-in-winter-is-enough/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is this clown related to Joe Biden by any chance? :thumbsdown:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Bet he doesn't just heat one room of his mansion.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is this clown related to Joe Biden by any chance? :thumbsdown:

The ghost Jimmy Carter past maybe....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

The Germans have certainly beclowned themselves on this one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That would probably work ok if the house or apartment you live in only had water pipes in ONE room.

When was the last time any of you saw a house or apartment with running water in only the kitchen or bathroom?

How many of these houses or apartments do you think there are in Germany?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 04:16:20 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Germans have certainly beclowned themselves on this one.

They went down hill after they bomded Pearl Harbor
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.