Author Topic: ‘Big Sex Puppy’: Alleged Herschel Walker Mistress Says He Floated Suicide If She Didn’t Get An Abort  (Read 745 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

A woman claiming a six-year-long affair with Republican Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker said Tuesday that he repeatedly mentioned killing himself in response to an unplanned 1993 pregnancy.

During a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, the woman alleged that she became pregnant in 1993, when the football star was still married to his first wife, Cindy Grossman. After she revealed the pregnancy, the woman said Walker offered to “disappear,” which he used as a euphemism for suicide. The woman first went public with her claims in late October, and is one of two women to allege that Walker pressured them into abortions.

“He grabbed me and held me close. He said, ‘it’s okay, I love you. It will be okay.’ He said it was probably his ‘fault,’ since he had very high levels of testosterone,” the woman said while quoting her diary. “I told him I could just disappear, and he said no, he would. He told me that would be better since he would give the baby and I half his estate. I realized he was talking about more than disappearing, and he told me about a book he had been reading about after life and the levels of heaven.'”

“Herschel has about gone off the deep end over this whole thing. He thinks that having the baby will keep him in so deep with Cindy’s family that he’ll never get out. He talks about how it will be fine for the baby and I if he would just ‘disappear,’ but I know what that means. He has me so scared and confused. He thinks that by not having the baby we do have a future chance of happiness. We can ‘grow strong again together,’ and that things will change,” she continued reading.

Walker and his campaign have repeatedly denied all allegations that he procured abortions. The Walker campaign did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller’s request for comment.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/22/herschel-walker-mistress-abortion-suicide/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:43:40 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
He told me that would be better since he would give the baby and I half his estate.

Unless she has the dna of the baby for proof I wonder how likely she is to get this in the long run? With two ladies with the same story coming out against him, likely they want the whole of his estate. Perhaps they have a case for financial help if they had kept their baby, because all babies deserve help from both parents (the price for performing an adult act).

Not saying the ladies are not flat out lying for political reasons or just because they were jaded in the past... don't know, just saying when you claim something that is not provable then it becomes a he said/she said cloud that has too many reasons to think it is just political. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:42:52 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Idiot

They'll drag 10 more women out before the runoff.  It's what they do...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They'll drag 10 more women out before the runoff.  It's what they do...

Because it works on stupid people!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji