Author Topic: Buttigieg: ‘I Don’t Want to Hear Thoughts and Prayers’ from Those Demonizing LGBTQ Community  (Read 808 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh, shut up!

Buttigieg: ‘I Don’t Want to Hear Thoughts and Prayers’ from Those Demonizing LGBTQ Community

Pam Key 22 Nov 2022

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Tuesday on “CBS Mornings” that he did not want thoughts and prayers from those who demonize the LGBTQ community after the shooting at Club Q in Colorado Springs that left five people dead and 25 injured.

Co-host Tony Dokoupil said, “Buttigieg is the highest-ranking openly gay man in the Biden administration, and he told us he believes that political rhetoric is providing fuel for violence.”

Buttigieg said, “There has always been a relationship between the social and political demonization of a group and that group’s vulnerability to being physically attacked, and it is completely unacceptable. And I don’t want to hear thoughts and prayers from somebody who has been actively singling out this group for hate, fear, and whether they say so or not, ultimately, for violence.”

Dokoupil said, “According to the FBI, about 20% of hate crimes in 2020, the last year, there are numbers are related to sexual orientation.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/22/buttigieg-i-dont-want-to-hear-thoughts-and-prayers-from-those-demonizing-lgbtq-community/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Where's the evidence this particular shooter was inspired or "fueled by" political rhetoric? Maybe we could just wait for more facts, Buttgigger.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Keep in mind that the LGBTQSNAFUBAR lobby is all prickly because people dared criticize their predatory behavior of grooming and mutilating elementary school kids into being fake boys and girls.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't give a flyin Fig what you don't want to hear Butt digger!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dear Pete, please go home and play "Hide the Gerbal".

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

I don't demonize anyone as a rule. I'm so sorry to hear you don't want thoughts or prayers. Alrighty then.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, Pete, but mass shootings and attacks have not been localized to the LBGTQAFVNM community.

Online andy58-in-nh

And I don't want to hear the word "demonization" from people who defend the sexual abuse of our young children.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

And I don't want to hear the word "demonization" from people who defend the sexual abuse of our young children.   

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yo Pete, Mr "Transportation Sec"  shouldn't you be focusing on an impending rail strike.  Oh wait I forgot.  The only thing you know about transportation is you had a train ran on you.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seems to me Buttjigger has been mighty quiet for a long time about anything his related to doing his job, but he's always popping off about other cabinet members jobs and right there if there is a chance to promote faggotry or condemn heterosexuals for some none existent issue. Someone should write a book about all of Biden's administration, it could be titled "The Incompetents'.

Offline libertybele

Yo Pete, Mr "Transportation Sec"  shouldn't you be focusing on an impending rail strike.  Oh wait I forgot.  The only thing you know about transportation is you had a train ran on you.

:silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hope Buttboy caught this last night -----

Full Tucker Carlson Monologue for Monday, November 21, 2022  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1tqxd2/?pub=4

Paging Sec. Buttboy, please pick up the red courtesy phone -----

"BREAKING: CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota left speechless after reporting live on-air the Colorado shooter is non-binary'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1595282670795509760

Paging Sec. Buttboy, please pick up the red courtesy phone -----

"BREAKING: CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota left speechless after reporting live on-air the Colorado shooter is non-binary'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1595282670795509760

:laugh:

Lib media  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1595257155430539265