Author Topic: The Air Force’s admin software is so bad that the top enlisted airman is trolling it  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Air Force’s admin software is so bad that the top enlisted airman is trolling it
“We owe you a better system, and more transparency…and we will deliver.”

BY DAVID ROZA | PUBLISHED NOV 21, 2022 5:09 PM

NEWS

The implementation of the Air Force and Space Force’s new evaluation system for enlisted and commissioned airmen and guardians is not going well, as indicated by the top enlisted leader of the Air Force posting a meme trolling the system on her Facebook page on Monday.

“We get it, folks,” said Chief Master Sgt. of the Air Force JoAnne Bass in her post. “We have seen the memes and the jokes…more importantly, we have seen the legitimate concerns and feedback about myEval.”

The meme was inspired by a scene from the 2014 horror film “The Babadook,” where the frustrated main character pleads with her son to “just be normal,” but he screams in response. In the meme, the screaming son has the name of the evaluation system “myEval,” printed along the bottom of the image.

“As it stands now, the system is not able to seamlessly process reports into a member’s official records,” Bass wrote. “Effective immediately, we’ll begin using PDFs from e-Pubs to complete enlisted and officer evaluations.”

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/air-force-myeval-website-problems/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 05:41:08 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson