Author Topic: ‘We Lost Our Purpose’: Border Patrol Sees Surge In Suicides As Morale Plummets  (Read 151 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘We Lost Our Purpose’: Border Patrol Sees Surge In Suicides As Morale Plummets
Jennie Taer
November 21, 20220

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has seen four personnel die by suicide in the last two weeks, National Border Patrol Council Vice President At-Large Sergio Moreno revealed to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

CBP is experiencing the personnel issues amid record illegal migration at the southern border after the agency recorded over 2.3 million migrant encounters in fiscal year 2022.

“Under the current administration, we are not allowed to do the full functions of the border patrol the enforcement aspect,” Moreno told the DCNF.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has seen four personnel die by suicide in the last two weeks, National Border Patrol Council Vice President At-Large Sergio Moreno, who is part of the agency’s National Suicide Prevention Workforce, revealed to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/11/we-lost-our-purpose-border-patrol-sees-surge-in-suicides-as-morale-plummets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson