Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy Readies for Border Visit  (Read 370 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Kevin McCarthy Readies for Border Visit
« on: November 22, 2022, 01:34:46 pm »
Kevin McCarthy Readies for Border Visit

NEIL MUNRO21 Nov 2022534

Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), the likely next Speaker of the House, will visit the border on Tuesday to spotlight President Joe Biden’s failure to curb the inflow of terror suspects and fentanyl.

On “Tuesday, I’m going down to the border again,” McCarthy declared at a Saturday meeting of Republican supporters  in Las Vegas, adding:

We’re gonna get a new update [on the border] because you know why? When I become Speaker [of the House], we’re going to move a hearing down on the border, and I’m going make it bipartisan on both sides. Another promise I’ll make you — I will not allow [Biden] to ignore it. As Speaker, I’ll have the meeting there. Then make them all show and see what’s happening.

Last week, Biden’s pro-migration border deputies announced they will not oppose a judge’s decision ending the Title 42 legal barrier at the border.

Once the legal is removed, Biden’s wealthy deputies will allow millions more migrants to crowd into U.S. workplaces and rental markets. That huge inflow will further cut ordinary Americans’ wages and spike their housing costs.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2022/11/21/kevin-mccarthy-will-visit-the-border-tomorrow/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Kevin McCarthy Readies for Border Visit
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 01:35:56 pm »
Way to go, Kev.!  Show everyone how tough you can be by taking a trip to the border. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 02:54:52 pm »
Don't get your hopes up

Jeremy Carl
@jeremycarl4

This is why I am "Never McCarthy".

7:17 PM · Nov 21, 2022  Twitter Web App

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 03:20:42 pm »
McCarthy is supposed to issue a major announcement today at the border.... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 10:38:36 pm »
Bull, meet teats...

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 10:51:10 pm »
Until he proves otherwise, he's still a liberal puke.  I imagine his border trip will be nothing more than a photo op. He may give a few hollow words of wisdom on the situation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.