Author Topic: Massachusetts Taxpayers Asked to Pay $139M to House More Illegal Aliens  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massachusetts Taxpayers Asked to Pay $139M to House More Illegal Aliens

JOHN BINDER21 Nov 2022636

Massachusetts taxpayers are being asked to foot a $139 million bill that would “expand emergency shelter capacity” for border crossers and illegal aliens arriving in the state.

Just as Massachusetts residents are starting to see housing prices cool off, Gov. Charlie Baker (R) is asking for $139 million to hugely increase shelter space for border crossers and illegal aliens increasingly arriving in the state with little-to-no means.

“Massachusetts’ emergency shelter system provides support for thousands of families each year, but a recent uptick in new migrant arrivals, coupled with a strained housing market have led to a need for greater capacity across the system,” Baker said in a statement:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/21/massachusetts-taxpayers-asked-pay-139m-house-more-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson