Author Topic: New Report On Electric Car Fires And Dangers Of Spontaneous Combustion  (Read 241 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY SCOTTY KILMER AND CCD EDITOR ON NOV 21, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

New Report On Electric Car Fires And Dangers Of Spontaneous Combustion

car fireAfter hurricane Ian hit, there were multiple reports of flooded electric vehicles igniting and going up in flames.

With or without a flood, exploding EVs aren’t as uncommon as you may think.

We’re going to explain why flooded electric cars catch fire and why EV fires are much harder to extinguish than conventional gasoline-powered cars.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/new-report-on-electric-car-fires-and-dangers-of-spontaneous-combustion/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: New Report On Electric Car Fires And Dangers Of Spontaneous Combustion
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 07:06:14 pm »
So what’s more likely to catch fire after a collision? Gas, electric, or hybrid? The answer may surprise you. Most fires reported are not from gas-powered cars. It’s not EVs, either. Actually, most fires reported are from hybrid cars.