Author Topic: ABC’s Hostin: ‘Jesus Would Be the Grand Marshal at the Pride Parade’  (Read 873 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Hostin: ‘Jesus Would Be the Grand Marshal at the Pride Parade’

Pam Key 21 Nov 2022

ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin told her co-hosts Monday on “The View” that she thinks “Jesus would be the grand marshal at the Pride parade.”

Hostin said, “I keep on wondering if you don’t want to go to a gay club because you don’t like gay people, don’t go to the club. Why do you got to shoot up the club? If you don’t want to be a person married to a gay person, then just don’t get married to a gay person.”

Co-host Sara Haines said, “I think it does go well beyond D.C. and politicians. I think we’re living in a time where people have taken a self-righteous flag in the way they live, and they have banged it over people’s head. As someone who was raised in the church, it breaks my heart that people weaponize religion in the way that they’re doing. Because self-righteousness, which might seem kind of evasive when you look at it, is the division of people. It is looking at someone else and focusing on their differences, and you are being better than them. There are a gazillion quotes in the Bible about how wrong that is. I was raised to love thy neighbor, and we are not the judge. There is a power that has that power. There is a place for that, but we are here to be inclusive. You’ll never find a more inclusive place than a gay bar. I’ve spent a lot of time in them. They are super straight-friendly.”

Hostin said, “I don’t know that they hide behind religion. Because I said this on this show once before, Jesus would be the grand marshal at the pride parade. I really, really believe that.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/21/abcs-hostin-jesus-would-be-the-grand-marshal-at-the-pride-parade/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: ABC’s Hostin: ‘Jesus Would Be the Grand Marshal at the Pride Parade’
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 12:36:01 am »
No, he wouldn’t.  He would be more than happy to welcome in anyone at such a parade who repented of their sin, but he would not participate in the glorification of that sin.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 03:23:49 am »
No, he wouldn’t.  He would be more than happy to welcome in anyone at such a parade who repented of their sin, but he would not participate in the glorification of that sin.
Exactly. Sunny has perverted the gospel.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 04:15:15 am »
"Progressivism will hollow out your religion and wear its skin like a trophy"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/1594731272286388225 999yawn

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 07:11:49 am »
I s anyone sure she was talking about JESUS CHRIST? Maybe she was talking about Jesus the transvestite, I mean I have heard that Hostin isn't too bright.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2022, 07:44:57 am »
I think most of us know Jesus would more than likely take a whip and drive them out of his temple. Churches that promote this crapola would not be tolerated.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2022, 11:07:24 am »
Didn't know Sunny was the 13th Apostle.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2022, 11:35:51 am »
All Leftist attempt to channel Jesus into whatever THEY believe.
Nancy Pelosi said that if Jesus were alive to today, he would be proabortion.
In fact, Nancy Pelosi invokes Jesus on everything she does.
"It's not me! I am only doing God's work on Earth."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2022, 12:17:10 pm »
It’s almost as if they’ve never actually read the Bible….
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2022, 03:23:04 pm »
There are more Black preachers who tell their audience that hating America, hating White people, hating Jews, and hating all minorities, is a calling from God than I can count. Jesus would hate EVERYBODY! Just like I do ...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 03:24:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2022, 04:10:48 pm »
There are more Black preachers who tell their audience that hating America, hating White people, hating Jews, and hating all minorities, is a calling from God than I can count. Jesus would hate EVERYBODY! Just like I do ...
Look at all those pushing Warnock over Walker, e.g.,
"[God will] fight your battles. God almighty, he knows how to do it, too, doesn't he? And when to do it. He did it the other day! Looked like I saw a blue wave sweep across. Not a red wave, but a blue wave. And God did it...Democrats in charge of the Senate already right now. And we're gonna go back and put Senator Warnock back in, and that's going to be the gravy on the meat." ...
"Women went to the polls...The Supreme Court tried to put you ladies back in slavery. They meant it for evil. Look how God works. They meant it for evil, but God meant it for good. God knew that would be the motivating factor that would wake up this nation."
Rev. Anthony Motley, Lindsay Street Baptist Church, Atlanta, Georgia

Check out https://www.facebook.com/wokepreacherclips for more.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org