Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Throws a Fit Over Getting Thrown Off House Committees.. Katie Pavlich  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar Throws a Fit Over Getting Thrown Off House Committees
Katie Pavlich

|  November 21, 2022 1:30 PM

Current House Minority Leader and incoming House Speaker Kevin McCarthy made a pledge to remove Democratic Representatives Ilhan Omar, Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell from their committee positions when Republicans assume majority power in January. 

Omar is getting booted for her repeated anti-Semitism, which Democrats have failed to thoroughly condemn. Swalwell is getting taken off of his assignments for being a national security risk after sleeping with a Chinese Communist Party spy named Fang-Fang. Schiff's repeated witch hunts and abuse of his position as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee were cited as reasons for removal. 

"You have Adam Schiff, who lied to the American public time and again – we will not allow him to be on the Intel Committee either,” McCarthy said. "Look at Congresswoman Omar, her antisemitic comments that have gone forward. We're not going to allow her to be on Foreign Affairs.” 

“One thing I said from the very beginning, Eric Swalwell cannot get a security clearance in the public sector. Why would we ever give him a security clearance and the secrets to America? So I will not allow him to be on Intel,” he continued. 

Omar isn't taking the news well. 

“From the moment I was elected, the Republican Party has made it their mission to use fear, xenophobia, Islamophobia and racism to target me on the House Floor and through millions of dollars of campaign ads," Omar released in a statement. “McCarthy’s effort to repeatedly single me out for scorn and hatred—including threatening to strip me from my committee—does nothing to address the issues our constituents deal with. It does nothing to address inflation, healthcare, or solve the climate crisis. What it does is gin up fear and hate against Somali-Americans and anyone who shares my identity, and further divide us along racial and ethnic lines. It is a continuation of a sustained campaign against Muslim and African voices, people his party have been trying to ban since Donald Trump first ran for office."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/11/21/ilhan-omar-and-eric-swalwell-throw-a-fit-over-getting-thrown-off-committees-n2616208
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Poor little Jihad Spice.  I hope she can find comfort in her brother/husbands arms.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Can’t she just be quiet and go marry another relative or something?
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

“From the moment I Trump was elected, the Democrat Party has made it their mission to use fear, xenophobia, Islamaphobia and racism to target me Trump on the House Floor and through millions of dollars of campaign ads," Omar released in a statement.

Look how easy it is to make her statement truthful.

Online mountaineer

She's lucky no one had the guts to deport her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org