Author Topic: The Sneaky Way China Could Win a War Against America  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Sneaky Way China Could Win a War Against America
« on: November 21, 2022, 12:17:03 pm »
The Sneaky Way China Could Win a War Against America
By James Holmes

Kill the Logistics Fleet: The U.S. armed forces can accomplish little in the Western Pacific without ample and regular supplies of all types, from fuel to ammunition to foodstuffs. Prospective foes—read China—know this. They will go after the logistics fleet hauling matériel to the fighting forces, making it a priority target set.

And why not? That’s what I would do were I in charge of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). Deprive hostile forces of what they need to accomplish their combat missions and you may as well have defeated them in a decisive battle. They slink away when they run out of supplies.

Better yet, they may never even reach the battleground.

https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2022/11/21/the_sneaky_way_china_could_win_a_war_against_america_865932.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson