Author Topic: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot stripped my press credentials—I’m suing to get them back  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot stripped my press credentials—I’m suing to get them back
By William J. Kelly   
November 19, 2022 1:20pm

It’s been three months since Chicago Mayor Lightfoot stripped me of my Chicago media credentials. I’m still waiting for a federal judge — an Obama appointee and former co-worker of Lightfoot — to restore my First Amendment rights.

I’ve been a credentialed journalist in Chicago for more than a decade. During that time, I’ve covered political figures such as former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Sen. Dick Durbin and, as a blogger for The Washington Times, I broke a viral story about a rumored plan to demolish former President Ronald Reagan’s Chicago home to make a parking lot for the Obama Presidential Library.

My work for conservative outlets such as the Daily Caller has made me unpopular with Democratic leaders and the left-leaning press.

But, lately, my combative exchanges with Mayor Lightfoot have grabbed extra attention, with many videos going viral and grabbing millions of views.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/11/19/lori-lightfoot-stripped-my-press-credentialsim-suing-to-get-them-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34