Author Topic: Schiff says McCarthy is a ‘very weak leader’ of GOP conference: ‘It’s going to be chaos’  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Schiff says McCarthy is a ‘very weak leader’ of GOP conference: ‘It’s going to be chaos’
by Olafimihan Oshin - 11/20/22 10:12 AM ET

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on Sunday that House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) is a “very weak leader” of the GOP conference and predicted “chaos” when Republicans take control of the House next year. 

“He’s a very weak leader of his conference,” Schiff told co-anchor Jonathan Karl on ABC’s “This Week,” saying McCarthy will follow Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) direction. 

“He will adhere to the wishes of the lowest common denominator,” Schiff added when asked about McCarthy’s plan to remove the California Democrat from the Intelligence committee. “And if that lowest common denominator wants to remove people from committees…that’s what they’ll do.” 

“It’s going to be chaos with Republican leadership,” Schiff predicted.

“Sadly, the kind of the crazy caucus has grown among Republicans.”

more
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=168.0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Schiff like most Rats thinks he's everyone's Personal Jesus, and that reality springs forth from every word he utters.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Can someone please provide me with even so much as a semblance of a reason to hear anything this turd says?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Republicans are now expected to take political advice from THAT weasel.

Meaning no disrespect to actual weasels, of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!