Author Topic: Haley on possible 2024 White House bid: ‘I’ve never lost’  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Haley on possible 2024 White House bid: ‘I’ve never lost’
by Julia Mueller - 11/20/22 2:05 PM ET

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley addressed a possible 2024 presidential run, saying on Saturday that she’s “never lost” an election and is looking at a White House bid “in a serious way.”

“A lot of people have asked if I’m gonna run for president. Now that the midterms are over, I’ll look at it in a serious way and I’ll have more to say soon,” Hayley said at a Las Vegas meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

“For now, I’ll say this. I’ve won tough primaries and tough general elections. I’ve been the underdog every single time. When people underestimate me, it’s always fun. But I’ve never lost an election. And I’m not gonna start now,” Haley said.

The former South Carolina governor hinted at a potential White House bid when she criticized President Biden’s plans to return the U.S. to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, which former President Trump left in 2018.

“If Biden succeeds in getting back in the Iran deal, I will make you a promise. I’ve said it before. The next president will shred it on her first day in office,” Haley said, spurring a bout of cheers and applause from the audience. 

Haley had used the same line at the Christians United for Israel summit earlier this year, adding that “sometimes, it takes a woman.”

Haley has long been a rumored 2024 contender and has dodged questions about whether Trump should run for reelection to the White House.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3743940-haley-on-possible-2024-white-house-bid-ive-never-lost/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34