Author Topic: 'I WILL become governor!': Arizona GOP hopeful Kari Lake insists she's still on track to overturn De  (Read 2028 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I WILL become governor!': Arizona GOP hopeful Kari Lake insists she's still on track to overturn Dem rival's election win, as AG's office demands explanation for polling day issues before certifying the result

The Arizona attorney general's office Saturday demanded answers to problems
    Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright wrote to a top election official
    She spelled out issues with on-demand ballot printers on election day
    She also reported confusion about how to send voters to alternate sites
    And she wrote that untabulated ballots were muddled with tabulated ballots
    'These complaints go beyond pure speculation,' she added in her letter
    Kari Lake told DailyMail.com she was right to fight on in the governor's race
    'I believe at the end of the day that this will be turned around,' she said

By Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 22:00 EST, 19 November 2022 | Updated: 03:17 EST, 20 November 2022

Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake has insisted she'll still become governor after the state's assistant attorney general demanded explanations to polling day issues before agreeing to certify Lake's Democrat rival's win.

GOP rising star Lake spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com Saturday  after her campaign was handed a lifeline on Saturday when the state's attorney general's office demanded explanations for a string of election day problems before the final results can be certified.

Lake told DailyMail.com it vindicated her decision to fight on, even though the Associated Press and other news organizations called the race for her opponent.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11448609/Arizona-attorney-generals-office-DEMANDS-answers-string-election-day-problems.html
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 10:15:52 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

??? How can it be overturned when the race has already been certified?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

??? How can it be overturned when the race has already been certified?

The article says it hasn’t been certified. 

Offline libertybele

The article says it hasn’t been certified.

Ooops ... read the article too quickly.  Thanks for the correction.  :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Ooops ... read the article too quickly.  Thanks for the correction.  :beer:

No worries!  :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've never known a situation that requires a revote....until now.  Add Pima County.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I've never known a situation that requires a revote....until now.  Add Pima County.

Very likely to happen in Harris County, Texas as well. You heard it here first.

https://twitter.com/HoustonYR/status/1594360902136090625
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 10:23:24 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

I just wish the rest of the GOP would fight like her....

Offline Kamaji

Exactly!!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Why would they? Are they not getting the results they want?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Speaking for myself, Kari is the medicine AZ needs. This State will be a wreck under Hobbs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Speaking for myself, Kari is the medicine AZ needs. This State will be a wreck under Hobbs.

Speaking for myself, I agree 100%!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

I don't understand the question.

Of course conservatives are not getting the results they want.  (we want)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't understand the question.

Of course conservatives are not getting the results they want.  (we want)

This is the quote I responded to:

I don't see the word "conservatives" anywhere in that. Do you?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

She is not a Republican. Sha is a Conservative or MAGA person, they fight!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona Assistant AG Raises Big Concerns About Election and Certification
By Nick Arama | 6:15 PM on November 21, 2022

On election day, we all heard about the problems that were going on in Arizona including problems with the vote tabulation machines. Turns out that the problems were much more involved than we were led to believe.

Arizona Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright is now demanding answers from Maricopa County over the problems they had tabulating the ballots at least 70 voting locations. 25 percent of the machines were not working and she’s raising concerns about whether the County adhered to the law in a letter to the Civil Division Chief Thomas Liddy of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

While the Maricopa officials acknowledged the problems, they claim that they put the ballots in a lockbox.

https://twitter.com/MaricopaVote/status/1590009384377384961

But according to Wright’s letter, some of those ballots were not properly segregated.

Those ballots ended up being mixed with previously counted ballots, making it impossible to know which votes were not tabulated.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/11/21/arizona-assistant-ag-raises-big-concerns-about-election-and-certification-n662255
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Arizona Assistant AG Raises Big Concerns About Election and Certification
By Nick Arama | 6:15 PM on November 21, 2022

On election day, we all heard about the problems that were going on in Arizona including problems with the vote tabulation machines. Turns out that the problems were much more involved than we were led to believe.

Arizona Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright is now demanding answers from Maricopa County over the problems they had tabulating the ballots at least 70 voting locations. 25 percent of the machines were not working and she’s raising concerns about whether the County adhered to the law in a letter to the Civil Division Chief Thomas Liddy of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

While the Maricopa officials acknowledged the problems, they claim that they put the ballots in a lockbox.

https://twitter.com/MaricopaVote/status/1590009384377384961

But according to Wright’s letter, some of those ballots were not properly segregated.

Those ballots ended up being mixed with previously counted ballots, making it impossible to know which votes were not tabulated.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/11/21/arizona-assistant-ag-raises-big-concerns-about-election-and-certification-n662255

Another election in AZ needs to be held. Different machines need to be used. People should have only one day to recast their vote again. No mail in votes. Members of BOTH parties should be overseeing another election.

Online roamer_1

Another election in AZ needs to be held. Different machines need to be used. People should have only one day to recast their vote again. No mail in votes. Members of BOTH parties should be overseeing another election.

No machines. No mail-in. ONE day. Paper ballots and purple fingers.

Offline Kamaji

No machines. No mail-in. ONE day. Paper ballots and purple fingers.

:thumbsup:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes, it's to the point in AZ where they ARE seriously taking about re-voting in Maricopa (I'm pushing for Pima, aka. Tucson too).  We're in uncharted waters.  I have no idea how this is going to go.

Meanwhile, other counties are refusing to certify their Canvases.  Mine refused to Certify this morning.  We're good to go, but the Supervisors would not approve the Motion to accept the Canvas results.  We'll still have to do it eventually, but we're joining at least 3 other Counties to refuse to do so.  In 2020, we were the dead last County to certify.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 12:19:09 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thomas Liddy of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

If I'm not terribly mistaken Thomas Liddy is the son of G. Gordon Liddy.  If anyone other than me recalls that name.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes, it's to the point in AZ where they ARE seriously taking about re-voting in Maricopa (I'm pushing for Pima, aka. Tucson too).  We're in uncharted waters.  I have no idea how this is going to go.

Meanwhile, other counties are refusing to certify their Canvases.  Mine refused to Certify this morning.  We're good to go, but the Supervisors would not approve the Motion to accept the Canvas results.  We'll still have to do it eventually, but we're joining at least 3 other Counties to refuse to do so.  In 2020, we were the dead last County to certify.

I'm very glad that people in high places are paying attention to this @Cyber Liberty and hope they tear the whore's nests in Maricopa and Pima Counties asunder.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I hope it is decided that a re-vote is deemed necessary. I'm glad that counties are refusing to certify and that is a good sign.

I hope all ends well and a fair election takes place.  Prayers up.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thomas Liddy of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.

If I'm not terribly mistaken Thomas Liddy is the son of G. Gordon Liddy.  If anyone other than me recalls that name.

He is.  I met him years ago.
I will NOT comply.