Author Topic: Psaki's Weak Attempt to Avoid Subpoena Gets Mocked  (Read 184 times)

Offline Kamaji

Psaki's Weak Attempt to Avoid Subpoena Gets Mocked
« on: November 20, 2022, 07:38:49 pm »
Jen Psaki's Weak Attempt to Avoid Subpoena Gets Mocked

By Bonchie
November 20, 2022

You’ve probably noticed by now that the goalposts are constantly moving when it comes to our governmental system. To give one example, when the president is a Democrat, it’s the Republican House that is responsible for government shutdowns. Of course, when the president is a Republican, it’s the president that is responsible for government shutdowns because they refused to accept whatever excrement sandwich the Democrat House sent over. Neat trick, right?

The same applies to investigations of corruption. When Democrats hold the levers of power, they love subpoenas. In fact, subpoenas are sacrosanct and must be obeyed, lest the DOJ enforce previously unenforced laws to make sure they are obeyed. But when the shoe goes on the other foot, everything changes.

Enter Jen Psaki, a formerly great respecter of subpoenas, who once lectured the nation on the Trump administration being the only one in modern history to not possess executive privilege. As RedState previously reported, Psaki is facing a subpoena in a lawsuit charging that she and other government officials coordinated with social media companies to suppress information. Now, a judge has “openly scoffed” at her weak attempt to avoid it.

Source:  https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/20/jen-psakis-weak-attempt-to-avoid-subpoena-gets-mocked-n661699

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Psaki's Weak Attempt to Avoid Subpoena Gets Mocked
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 07:51:14 pm »
Classic Psmirki. 'I'm special, therefore I need not comply to standards that I demand that you comply to.'
The Republic is lost.